NFL DOUBLEHEADER

IndyJay1234

Packers suck and don't deserve a playoff spot for giving up against  an average Jags team.  AT HOME!!!  :devil:

168375[/snapback]

Dude,

The Jags are not average. There defense is the real deal. In fact, I see them as a mirror image of the Bills, except I think the Bills speccial teams are bit better.

They have an extremely tough defense and are bit offensively challenged at times. The AFC is simply so much better than the NFC this year. The Jags are a damn tough team, and they beat a decent Packers team at home in December. Props to them. It's a damn shame we did not finish our games against them. If we had, they would not be an obstacle to us now.

so, a 8-6 team that has an excellent D has no chance against another team with an excellent D?

While I believe Pitt wins I think Bmore has an excellent shot at taking this game.

They shut down Peyton for most of the game yesterday, there isn't any reason they can't do it against Pitt.

Which is why they won't IN Pittsburgh this week. Toughest thing in all of sports is an NFL team sweeping.

---------

Tell that to Philadelphia who ran the table in their division. Or New England who somehow swept us this year. Or Atlanta who swept Carolina.

And I thought the toughest thing in sports was hitting a MLB fastball..or... was it playing QB at the pro level...or was it bowling a 300. Man that is one overused cliche.

I hope they lose (Bmore) but I'm not about to put my blinders on just b/c we are winning.

Go Bills.

Which is why they won't IN Pittsburgh this week. Toughest thing in all of sports is an NFL team sweeping.

---------

Tell that to Philadelphia who ran the table in their division. Or New England who somehow swept us this year. Or Atlanta who swept  Carolina.

And I thought the toughest thing in sports was hitting a MLB fastball..or... was it playing QB at the pro level...or was it bowling a 300. Man that is one overused cliche.

I hope they lose (Bmore) but I'm not about to put my blinders on just b/c we are winning.

Go Bills.

168455[/snapback]

Or us, who swept the fish!

w00t!!

Packers suck and don't deserve a playoff spot for giving up against  an average Jags team.  AT HOME!!!  :devil:

168375[/snapback]

The only NFC teams who deserve to go to the playoffs are Philadelphia and Atlanta (barely), and maybe Carolina. All the others are deeply flawed.

so, a 8-6 team that has an excellent D has no chance against another team with an excellent D?

While I believe Pitt wins I think Bmore has an excellent shot at taking this game.

They shut down Peyton for most of the game yesterday, there isn't any reason they can't do it against Pitt.

168452[/snapback]

If the Ravens put up that same effort next week, they'll beat the Steelers. Pittsburgh has a much better defense than Indy, so I don't expect Baltimore to move the ball as well as they did last night. Indy was able to run the ball relatively well (not great, but better than I expected), so expect a lot of Bettis and Staley, if he's healthy.

I'll be a big Steelers fan this week....