We need a TE to step up

crackur

if anything was more important I wouldn't know.......

168304[/snapback]

If a TE steps up we will certainly break the all important 33 points scored barrier. TE play most important? Among the variety of more important aspects of the game which folks have already listed, I'd add that the front four needs to supply a pass rush without forcing us to blitz to harass the QB, a bit less craziness in some of the ball handling we do, and for Bledsoe to continue to manage games well since he is not going to win them with his play as being far more important than TE play.

how about moulds stepping up? he's disappearing before our very  eyes, right smack in the middle of our win streak to end the season  c'mon moulds do something....

168334[/snapback]

Moulds actually plays a role even when he seems to be disappearing, He draws double-teams that kave really allowed Evans to break out in one on one coverage. The amazing thing to me is that though i was feeling he was getting shut out today he ended up equalling Evans in number of catches though he had far fewer yards.

Add to this the cliche which Evans is saying that he is learning a lot from MMoulds. Though this is generally the line that all future stars say about current stars they are goimg to supplant, I think it is almost certainly really true in this case as every rookie needs to learn the pro game and we have seen Evans dame improve over the year.

I'm sure not being the go to guy in every regard is different for Moulds and probably frustrating but I hope he is taking solace in the way his team is now jkicking butt.