Eagles D

judman

They are getting gashed. I know that they have talent on that side of the ball, but it doesn't show now.

Moving an o-line coach to d-coordinator is a real head scratcher.

Right now their defense is a liability.

So is starting a 6'1" 231 lb(thats his listed weight... i doubt its really that much, must be when he's soaking wet) at MLB.

He's kind of a liability out there.

Their defense is built to stop the pass in order to compete in their own division with dallas and the giants and in the playoffs against atl/gb/no. Their lb's are a joke then again when's the last time the eagles had good lbs? Their offense will average around 30pts per game consistently forcing teams to have to pas. They won't be involved in many 3 yards and a cloud of dust games

Casey Matthews looks so small out there. Can't believe there were people that wanted to draft him as high as rounds 2 & 3.

Indeed, he was getting bounced, tossed, and swallowed up by Steeler blockers.

Their LBs are a joke. Casey Matthews, 4th round LB, is starting in the middle & their 7th round picks the past two years on the outside.

They have a LB named Moses.... FOKOU!!!

Eagles>Bills

but

Bills LBs> Eagles LBs

Edited by Bills!Win!

Yeah, they got worked. I don't see why they just don't play man on the outside with their CBs and stuff 8 and 9 people in the box to stop the run and blitz, a la Rex Ryan.

Word was, they looked at Barnett, but he wasn't interested. Go figure, did the BIlls get one over on them? :thumbsup:

Steelers are going to suprise some people this year. They have a very deep WR corp, and great QB, and Mendenhall (despite Harrison's bizzare tweets to the contrary) is a top 10 RB.

Also, we have a good RB, and a deep WR corp. So, I'm looking forward to seeing us torch their D in similar fashion. I hope Gailey can get Spiller in space around their sub-par LB corp and watch him tear them apart.

Their ignorance of upgrading the linebacker corps will cost that team. Again.

Bills fans get on Buddy about the OL....the linebacking situation in Philly has always been mediocre to horrible under Any Reid. When Trotter was there, they were a liability against the pass, and now the entire unit is a liability against both the run and pass. It doesn't matter how many good cornerbacks you have when your lbs can't stop the run and can't pass protect a TE.

Steelers are going to suprise some people this year. They have a very deep WR corp, and great QB, and Mendenhall (despite Harrison's bizzare tweets to the contrary) is a top 10 RB.

Also, we have a good RB, and a deep WR corp. So, I'm looking forward to seeing us torch their D in similar fashion. I hope Gailey can get Spiller in space around their sub-par LB corp and watch him tear them apart.

What do you mean the Steelers are going to surprise some people this year? I am pretty sure every national publication has either them or Baltimore winning their division. They made the Super Bowl last year.

What do you mean the Steelers are going to surprise some people this year? I am pretty sure every national publication has either them or Baltimore winning their division. They made the Super Bowl last year.

Maybe he meant they are going to suck.