Isn't It Funny ?? Or Did i Miss Something

T master

I was thinking (which can be dangerous) with almost all of the recent draft picks from the Jauron era being released or becoming a free agent's , seeing as old Dicky J drafted them & thought that they were so great for the Bills , why he didn't get either the Eagles or now the Browns to jump at the chance to get some of his old players !!

HMMM !! I don't know about you all but that just hits me a bit weird that , if he thought they were good enough for the Bills to draft why wasn't he even in on any of the negotiations to pick any of them up when released ??

I could see with him just being a position coach while with the Eagles , but this year he is the D coordinator & i thought he would jump after Poz & Whitner at least !! Seeing as they are mostly on the defensive side of the ball .

Looking at the whole Whitner thing he sat for how many weeks & you know Dicky had a chance at him !!!

Just wondering your thoughts on it ?? I now it delves into our lack luster past but i felt the need to give you all something to complain about !!