Who is Patrick Moran? Supposedly major news.

bbb

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't that be great? Start a tweet, start message board chatter about tweet, use chatter to confirm tweet, write a story using "sources" (being your tweet and chatter). League picks up on it, ESPN reports league investigation into story, league uses ESPN story to confirm original story. Player gets banned.

So I hear that Tom Brady is a heroin addict...and bets heavily on rooster fights...and has the bodies of at least six hookers buried in his backyard...

I just heard that too. My buddy who works down at the U-Haul heard it from his buddy who deals herioin to a guy in Foxboro who has personally been sucked off by a feminine looking man with sand in his vagina who claims to play for the patriots

Wouldn't that be great? Start a tweet, start message board chatter about tweet, use chatter to confirm tweet, write a story using "sources" (being your tweet and chatter). League picks up on it, ESPN reports league investigation into story, league uses ESPN story to confirm original story. Player gets banned.

So I hear that Tom Brady is a heroin addict...and bets heavily on rooster fights...and has the bodies of at least six hookers buried in his backyard...

You see, this is how this nonsense gets started, Tom. You are being VERY irresponsible. Everyone knows that Brady is a rooster addict who bets heavily on heroin fights. Get it straight before posting or Moran will take off with it.

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by K-9

Pat Morans latest tweet:

If I'm intentionally fabricating a story for attention, may my 8-year old get hit by a car.. Those who know me know better than that.

What a jackass for saying something like that about his kid...and he is even a bigger jackass that what he doesnt get is that he is not a jackass for reporting it, he is a jackass for tweeting he was "busted" for roids then writing the story and saying he did nothing illegal and was not arrested. "Busted" infers an arrest or charges...this guy is so irresponsible its absurd...

Edited by Alphadawg7

Moran says he wasn't arrested because it isn't illegal to be in possession of them. That means there is zero evidence, other than hearsay, that it actually happened.

Which wouldn't stop Goodell from suspending him, if he were in the mood. "We heard that someone tweeted that you were caught in possession of something we don't like non-Patriots players to be using. Here's a year."

He suspended pig ben without even being charged for anything.

And this is not merrimans first offense, assuming this is even true.

Ben was arrested and accusations were made.. Merriman wasn't arrested for anything.

If they took the stuff off him and was submitted to a lab for testing then it is still there - of course they won't suspend him on a blogger's accusation, but you think the league won't look into this once they catch wind of it (assuming they haven't already) You think the border patrol won't cooperate with the league? Think again.

I understand wishful thinking, but if what Moran said is true, prepare for Merriman to be suspended for a year.

He suspended pig ben without even being charged for anything.

And this is not merrimans first offense, assuming this is even true.

personal conduct and drug testing are two different things. im still curious to confirm whether it takes possession, or if an actual positive test is required to get a suspension.

If he was not arrested and he was not charged it may as well never happened. If you try to convict or punish him you'd better have some damn evidence other than some hack reporter's "source".

I have a source that says Pat Moran was caught !@#$ing a goat at a rest stop near Niagara Falls.......see how easy that is.

I heard the same thing I thought it was a rumor but now..........

Pat Morans latest tweet:

If I'm intentionally fabricating a story for attention, may my 8-year old get hit by a car.. Those who know me know better than that.

What a jackass for saying something like that about his kid...and he is even a bigger jackass that what he doesnt get is that he is not a jackass for reporting it, he is a jackass for tweeting he was "busted" for roids then writing the story and saying he did nothing illegal and was not arrested. "Busted" infers an arrest or charges...this guy is so irresponsible its absurd...

I heard around the dinner table, his kid was heard saying, "Daddy, if you fukking made crap up again, I know a guy who knows a guy."

Pat Morans latest tweet:

You know what's sad? Again, irrespective of the "truthiness" of the story, we've had three posters in this thread confirm it with more professionalism than a "professional reporter".