Waning days of a political movement

I guess he's gotta hope that there are more reasonable voters than loons in Broward county. Luckily for him, Broward county is not a bastion for right wing crazies. Either way, as long as he survives the primary challenge, which he most likely will because of his profile and fundraising ability, the loons will still vote for him, because when they see that choice between a D and R, they'll select the R, and THEY WILL turn out, simply because Obama is on the ticket.

The anti-Obama vote will be in full force in 2012.

will they? Or will they just stay home if the petulent babies don't get their way. Remember these are hardly people who will compromise an inch. I think the right will figure that out when Michelle Bachman is their nominee. What then?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will they? Or will they just stay home if the petulent babies don't get their way. Remember these are hardly people who will compromise an inch. I think the right will figure that out when Michelle Bachman is their nominee. What then?

The TEA party have proven to be practical. That's why you can't peg them, and that's why they have kept the religious thing out, so that you can't hang them with that. In all but a few instances, they nominated good candidates and won. And, for the vast majority of them: they did all that without any real political experience.

I will say that they will turn on Bachman like a mother in law, if Bachman puts their agenda in jeopardy, as they should. You are confusing them with the far-left, who will nominate a weak candidate like Obama, and then blame everybody else when he fails.

A couple more "endorsements" from the Maxine Waters' of the Democratic Party will ensure the Tea Party long life and strong support. Speaking of Maxine, she brings to mind the old bromide, "You can't shine $#!^"

say what you must about her histrionics but it can't be denied it's a growing sentiment.

Do you even understand that there's a world of opinions outside those of your close circle of friends?

of course. I regularly read all the nutball postings here when I want a demonstration of how out of sync the screwball extreme right truly is.

Never met anyone of the 3000 people surveyed in the Times piece or the voters polled by Pew so I take it those readings are fabricated and the bagger movement is currently beloved and revered as an instrument of possitive change by the electorate.

nd the bills will win a game this year.