Most Realistic Scenario

CosmicBills

For what it's worth...and it's not much...

Here's my take on how things will shake out down the stretch:

I predict the Ravens, Jets and Broncos all will lose next week while the Jags and Bills will win.

The Bills will then beat the Steelers in Week 17 and be left praying for either a Jet loss in St.Louis and/or a Jax loss in Oakland...both of which are possible.

I think this is the most probable scenario awaiting us.

What do you think?

Unfortunately, I'm not all that optimistic for a Pittsburgh win next week. Pittsburgh peaked several weeks ago and has just been eeking out wins. They lost to Baltimore earlier in the year and if anythink Baltimore is stronger and Pittsburgh weaker than in the first meeting. The Jets should lose next week. I'm not sure Denver will lose to Tennessee. I agree, the odds don't seem to predict a Houston win next week versus Jacksonville.

I'd guess that Denver will win next week against Tenn, as will the Jags against Hou. The Jets and Balt both lose next week.

Given the above scenario, going into the last week we'd need to beat the Steelers (obviously) and then hope for 2 of the following: Jets loss to Rams, Denver loss to Indy, Jags loss to Oak.

I don't like our chances.

I'd guess that Denver will win next week against Tenn, as will the Jags against Hou.  The Jets and Balt both lose next week.

Given the above scenario, going into the last week we'd need to beat the Steelers (obviously) and then hope for 2 of the following: Jets loss to Rams, Denver loss to Indy, Jags loss to Oak. 

I don't like our chances.

168303[/snapback]

I dont like urs