Official Calling out Bachmann thread

Magox

Ok, last week when asked what she would do to stimulate the economy, she went directly to her favorite talking point "I voted to not raise the debt ceiling" and then attempted to somehow justify that by cutting and taking out Hundreds of Billions of dollars out of the economy that somehow it would stimulate the economy :doh: .

This week, she says she can bring gasoline prices down below $2 a gallon.

Americans will save at the pump if Michele Bachmann is elected president, the Minnesota Republican said Tuesday.

“The day that the president became president gasoline was $1.79 a gallon. Look at what it is today,” she said at an event in Greenville, S.C.. “Under President Bachmann, you will see gasoline come down below $2 a gallon again. That will happen.”

Bachmann didn’t detail how she would cut the price of gasoline, which is tied to the global price of oil. She briefly mentioned the prospect of oil shale development in Western states and has been an active proponent of increased domestic oil drilling, including in Alaska’s Arctic National Wildlife Refuge.

Oh please! :rolleyes:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you just push the US ecomony further into the shitter, US production will collapse, and Europe will totally bottom out. Also, the Chinese and Indians will use less oil because no one will be buying their stuff.

Gas prices will drop drastically.

See...she's a genius.

I don't know which option is worse in 2012...Bachman or Obama.

If you just push the US ecomony further into the shitter, US production will collapse, and Europe will totally bottom out. Also, the Chinese and Indians will use less oil because no one will be buying their stuff.

Gas prices will drop drastically.

See...she's a genius.

I don't know which option is worse in 2012...Bachman or Obama.

You know what? You're right! :w00t:

Campaigning like Obama

Hope and change

Yes we can

Who needs details.

Bachman = Obama = Just another policitican

Except where Obama gave us rainbow-farting unicorns, Bachmann's offering a shitting donkey with a paper towel tube strapped to its forehead.

Oh, oh, I don't like Dennis Kucinich, does that make me non-partisan too???

Al Sharpon me no likey either! :thumbsup:

Campaigning like Obama

Hope and change

Yes we can

Who needs details.

Bachman = Obama = Just another policitican

And Ron Paul pandering to the anti-abortion zealots? No, he's really different! :lol:

Ok, last week when asked what she would do to stimulate the economy, she went directly to her favorite talking point "I voted to not raise the debt ceiling" and then attempted to somehow justify that by cutting and taking out Hundreds of Billions of dollars out of the economy that somehow it would stimulate the economy :doh: .

This week, she says she can bring gasoline prices down below $2 a gallon.

Oh please! :rolleyes:

I'm tired of all these politicians addressing the American people like they're four years old. Bachman went from "promising contender" to "hack politician" in zero point two seconds...LOL

Try running a state before even thinking about running for president.

I'm tired of all these politicians addressing the American people like they're four years old. Bachman went from "promising contender" to "hack politician" in zero point two seconds...LOL

Try running a state before even thinking about running for president.

Unless you are a woman or that state is Alaska!!!!!!!

I like how the media won't even talk about Ron Paul, the voter "love that dare not speak its name"

If you were a news producer, how would you cover a candidate who sounds great for the first two sentences, and then unravels into an incomprehnsible solliloquoy?