Jets offer Maybin one year deal.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He's going to be a solid pro....he was in the wrong system with the wrong coaches...never used him correctly and jus didn't fit gaileys scheme....watch

Are you a family member? if not then you need to start "Fearing the Beer"! When you wake in the morning and see what you just txt last night you will be sorry. Also check your "Sent" email from work that none of them were sent to your boss or higher ups at the work place! Bad career move.

Its kind of ironic and funny to see Bills fans bashing other teams for picking up Bills castoffs, when bills fans are always screaming and throwing tantrums cause the bills don't pick up others teams trash. Except in the Bills fans case, those guys are never trash, they just need a change of scenery/new scheme to play in, could be kept on the roster and rehabed back into their former self, or they are "better then what the Bills currently have"

Its kind of ironic and funny to see Bills fans bashing other teams for picking up Bills castoffs, when bills fans are always screaming and throwing tantrums cause the bills don't pick up others teams trash. Except in the Bills fans case, those guys are never trash, they just need a change of scenery/new scheme to play in, could be kept on the roster and rehabed back into their former self, or they are "better then what the Bills currently have"

+58

Not saying much, is it?

The only really good way to get great players are through the draft or trade. A free agent is a cast off that the original team didn't want to pay.

For whatever reason, I always think of Yoshi and the Wheel of Fish in UHF (an underrated masterpiece of cinema) when talking about Aaron Maybin.

I think the Jets, just like Mrs. Weaver, will discover there's nothing....absolutely nothing....in the secret box of Aaron Maybin.

Edited by dpberr

All I can think of is Rex is only doing this to get inside info about our teams offense and defense. It really sounds like a Eex Ryan type of thing. The funny thing is he doesn't realize Maybin never got in, was to dumb to learn the playbook and not smart enough to give examples. Makes me lol

Agreed. The only way this makes any sense is to try to get info on the Bills game schemes.

Maybin turned one good year in college to a great first round payday , very poor scouting is not his fault. Would any of you guys turn down the money?? no! I did'nt think so! I"m not defending him just putting it in to prospective. When he was drafted we crossed our fingers and know that he's kicked to the curb were going to sh#t on him . I guess it makes some of you feel better to do that.

:lol:

Maybin turned one good year in college to a great first round payday , very poor scouting is not his fault. Would any of you guys turn down the money?? no! I did'nt think so! I"m not defending him just putting it in to prospective. When he was drafted we crossed our fingers and know that he's kicked to the curb were going to sh#t on him . I guess it makes some of you feel better to do that.

:lol:

When Maybin signed a 25mil/5year contract with 15mil guaranteed, that is when he was expected to build his body to play whatever position they needed him in. that is alot of money and he completely failed to do the most basic part of the agreement. Have your body be ready to practice and play. Not Maybin's fault his instincts and football smarts were not up to par, that is scouting. Maybin boosted his body weight to 250lbs for the combine. That was false advertising because he can't hold that weight. Maybin deserves critism here. Why is anyone standing up for him. Maybin has made 15 million dollars for 25 tackles in the NFL, YIKES!!!!!!