(only kinda OT) the "U" is ScrUwed.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow! That was very damning of the "U" and all associated with it! But gotta say that if I was a player there durung that time period, you bet your sweet a$$ I would be in and gettin my share! All be told, not surprised if this does exist on any and all campasus accross the sports lanscape in college!

I am a huge U fan after that 30 for 30 documentary. They are sweet! Too bad they were caught.

I wonder why this guy is spilling the beans? Like wouldnt you have to be a die hard fan to do that for a school? And he isnt even a woman!

I am a huge U fan after that 30 for 30 documentary. They are sweet! Too bad they were caught.

I wonder why this guy is spilling the beans? Like wouldnt you have to be a die hard fan to do that for a school? And he isnt even a woman!

No, but was it just me, or was there a whiff of homoerotic vibe in that story.....

The farm system for the NFL (namely the NCAA) should just have schools pay players and at least make some of this stuff obsolete. There is no good reason for the farce to continue as it is except as employees the players would have rights. The education/schooling part of this is lost. This is about selling universities who hire football(basketball etc....) teams for PR, they ought to look into making it upfront and honest.

The farm system for the NFL (namely the NCAA) should just have schools pay players and at least make some of this stuff obsolete. There is no good reason for the farce to continue as it is except as employees the players would have rights. The education/schooling part of this is lost. This is about selling universities who hire football(basketball etc....) teams for PR, they ought to look into making it upfront and honest.

or every coach, and AD that was there and can be shown to know about this and not report it is suspended from any NCAA work for a decent period - regardless of what school they are at.

how quick does this clean up then?

it was great hearing urban and saban on espn talking about how coaches need to face big punishments. ive been campaigning for years, and think its the easy and obvious answer.

Wouldn't be surprised at all to see both programs get the SMU treatment.

It'll be interesting to see if any reporters try to dig up some dirt similar to this at other programs. I wouldn't be surprised at all to find out that most (if not all) programs are dirty, but I can't see any exceeding this one.

he said he was "spilling the beans" cause when he got arrested and needed some financial help. The players he considered "family" didn't help. It is family u turn to when things like this happen and they didn't help, so he decided to F em all! :thumbsup:

Edited by snamsnoops

Props to Yahoo! Sports for investigating this. I know the NCAA has a lot on its plate with so many programs to govern and discipline, but this is ridiculous. A Ponzi scheme artist is a UM booster for 8 years, provides all these illegal benefits, and nothing from the NCAA?

And it's not like the U had a pristine image before this.