First it was "Bush" Now it is "Luck"

3rdnlng

"It was the Arab Spring...the European debt crisis...the Japanese tsunami...it was the Republicans...I ran out of gas. I... I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts! IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!"

He's no Jimmy Carter, though, I'll give him that. He won't accept responsibility for anything.

"It was the Arab Spring...the European debt crisis...the Japanese tsunami...it was the Republicans...I ran out of gas. I... I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts! IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!"

He's no Jimmy Carter, though, I'll give him that. He won't accept responsibility for anything.

You know, recently that is something that I've recently been thinking about, his administration always has an excuse for their failures. At some point excuses just become excuses in the eyes of many people, most people want results not excuses. My father being a hard-line military authoritarian use to always tell me, "excuses are for losers", as harsh and rigid as that may sound, there is a hint of truth to it.

Hey wait a minute. Chicago. Illinois.

Has anyone seen Joilet Jake & Obama in the same room? Coincidence?

When Obama ***** his drawers, he blames Fruit of the Loom.

Worst. President. Ever.

And corporate jet owners. Don't forget the corporate jet owners.

Thanks. I forgot I was supposed to hate them. I wonder if Warren Buffet has a private jet? If he does I bet our leader has flown on it several times. To fundraisers and such. That is before he got elected of course. Who needs him now that he has his own jet to campaign with. Oh crap I forgot, he's trying to be a man of the people and he's rolling with 3 2.5 million a piece buses. Salt of the earth this guy.

Edited by Dante

Thanks. I forgot I was supposed to hate them. I wonder if Warren Buffet has a private jet? If he does I bet our leader has flown on it several times. To fundraisers and such. That is before he got elected of course. Who needs him now that he has his own jet to campaign with. Oh crap I forgot, he's trying to be a man of the people and he's rolling with 3 2.5 million a piece buses. Salt of the earth this guy.

They're not his busses, they're the Secret Service's.

No difference. Still tax payer money funding his campaign tour.

Big difference. He doesn't get to keep them afterwards.

Really...did you complain when Bush flew around campaigning in Air Force One? No? Then shut the !@#$ up.

Big difference. He doesn't get to keep them afterwards.

Really...did you complain when Bush flew around campaigning in Air Force One? No? Then shut the !@#$ up.

Can't remember complaining. If I knew he was flying around on a campaign tour on our dime I would have. All this guy does is campaign and make speeches. He offers no solutions. Only destruction. I realize you get off on getting people pissed off so, jam it up your ass.

And besides. Why mention Bush? Only good thing about him is he wasn't a Clinton or Obama. Why do I give a crap about Bush?

Edited by Dante