Okay, I Think We've Hit Rock Bottom as a Society

ajzepp

it's scary to see us following in the footsteps of the ancient romans. saw a documentary the other night that stated that the romans routinely left disabled and malformed babys on garbage dumps to die of exposure. at least it's very rare in our society for something like this to happen but still very worrisome for our future...

As for the article, what a sickening thing to read about.

As for the post...how exactly does one criminally insane person represent the downfall of our society?

Didn't you hear? AJ has been outed as Michael Moore.

Just kiddin' around, AJ :D

Didn't you hear? AJ has been outed as Michael Moore.

Just kiddin' around, AJ :D

lol, ugh, I can't stand that guy

As for the article, what a sickening thing to read about.

As for the post...how exactly does one criminally insane person represent the downfall of our society?

What I said was that we hit rock bottom. Meaning, as much horror as there is in the world, I'm not sure I can think of many worse things than taking a disabled child with cerebral palsy, cutting his head off, and tossing it into the street. I'm not exactly sure where one goes from that sort of evil act....do you?

Why oh why did I have to click that link?

Sorry man, I was reluctant to even post it. It just really affected me and I honestly can't comprehend this sort of evil. I'm a summa cum laude graduate in psych and I've worked in the medical field for the past 12 years...I hear about and observe all sorts of awful, inhumane things...but this one takes the cake for me.

People are ****. Nothing new. Been that way for thousands and thousands of years.

Even recently in good ol Buffalo...

http://niagara-gazette.com/local/x1533020861/Mother-of-son-Let-him-die

A Town of Tonawanda woman pleaded guilty on Thursday to preventing patrons at an Amherst restaurant from helping her handicapped son, who had begun choking, by shouting “Let him die!”