Evans Requested Trade

Silvercrw

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am the same person who revealed the Bills interest in Bledsoe months before anyone else and the Owens acquisition before anyone else.

If you recall Evans had a great relationship with the Bills and the Buffalo media.

link for both leads please? Who were you posting as back then?

Can fans request a trade?

haha... dass funny... if we could i would definitely wanna b a green bay fan... but we're stuck with da bills... i tell myself every year im not gunna take this sport serious but here i am every day reading blogs and websites and rumors about my losing team...

I am the same person who revealed the Bills interest in Bledsoe months before anyone else and the Owens acquisition before anyone else.

If you recall Evans had a great relationship with the Bills and the Buffalo media.

Clearly, you must have had a different login when Bledsoe was signed. Your join date is 3+ years after Drew was traded to the Bills. Posters with legitimate inside info have been greeted warmly and are usually sought out (ie, nevergiveup) from time to time. If you need to remind everyone how important you are then we'll all assume you've never had any info which is usually the case with chest thumpers. I'm sure you won't be offended that we're not all fawning over you.

Not saying I believe this but Evans deal made him less attractive the last two seasons when her made about 80% of his $37M. So it makes some sense that he got traded now.

PTE

I just think Lee wasn't one of Gailey's guys. His post trade comments, classy as always, kind of indicated that he never felt like he fit in with Nix and Gailey's plans...hard to overcome that. Either way, as pissed as I was about the trade (Evans was my favorite player on the team for the last 7 years), I am over it...and I am glad for him, he gets to go to a team that just might do something. I think rumors of his diminished skills are highly exaggerated by some Bills fans...would be fun to see him have the big year he seems more than capable of.

I just think Lee wasn't one of Gailey's guys. His post trade comments, classy as always, kind of indicated that he never felt like he fit in with Nix and Gailey's plans...hard to overcome that. Either way, as pissed as I was about the trade (Evans was my favorite player on the team for the last 7 years), I am over it...and I am glad for him, he gets to go to a team that just might do something. I think rumors of his diminished skills are highly exaggerated by some Bills fans...would be fun to see him have the big year he seems more than capable of.

Lee Evans hasnt lost anything....he still has every inch of his speed left.

Unfortunately....he also didnt improve his route running in his years with the bills either....which is why he doesnt fit.

I wish Lee nothing but the best

Unfortunately....he also didnt improve his route running in his years with the bills either....which is why he doesnt fit.

Yup. Same speed & same routes. (for better or worse) He'll likely keep the speed this year too. But for how long?

I also wish nothing but the best for Lee except for when he's playing us!

haha... dass funny... if we could i would definitely wanna b a green bay fan... but we're stuck with da bills... i tell myself every year im not gunna take this sport serious but here i am every day reading blogs and websites and rumors about my losing team...

Instead of sports, you should take English seriously.

Before last season, John, I am not sure the Bills offense ever really asked any more of Evans than to go long...

I wouldn't be surprised and half expected it was a situation of the Bills being a year or two away if things go well from playoff contention and at that point, Lee's career would probably be over. The Bills are in the initial stages of an actual rebuild and Lee wants to play for a team that will have more wins than losses.

The subtraction of willis and the addition of Lee has definitely put in the Ravens corner (after the Bills). I wish him all the best.

Edited by jeremy2020