Paying Terrorists

3rdnlng

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, that seems like a completely unbiased report. Wait till Gel Mibson hears of this!

Hey, it's either true or not. If it's not true it's biased and if it's true it's not biased. If I get time I will try to confirm with other sources. Frankly, I don't care what Gel Mibson thinks of this. He probably would side with the PA.

Explain please.

Seriously? You don't see a difference between the US funding the PA, who months after the funding is provided and without US input or acquiescence institute a program paying prisoners a salary, and "US taxpayers pay monthly salaries to the people who murdered their fellow citizens."

Seriously? You don't see a difference between the US funding the PA, who months after the funding is provided and without US input or acquiescence institute a program paying prisoners a salary, and "US taxpayers pay monthly salaries to the people who murdered their fellow citizens."

The headline on the article I posted said "U.S. Helping Pay Terrorists Who Murdered Americans". The article went on to say that about 50% of the PA's budget came from the U.S. Now if th PA is paying salaries to convicted terrorists is it that much of a stretch to say that the U.S. is funding those salaries? Nobody is saying that we want that to happen or that the U.S. government is cutting the checks. To call me dishonest is dishonest in itself, you arrogant prick.

The headline on the article I posted said "U.S. Helping Pay Terrorists Who Murdered Americans". The article went on to say that about 50% of the PA's budget came from the U.S. Now if th PA is paying salaries to convicted terrorists is it that much of a stretch to say that the U.S. is funding those salaries? Nobody is saying that we want that to happen or that the U.S. government is cutting the checks. To call me dishonest is dishonest in itself, you arrogant prick.

"US taxpayers pay monthly salaries to the people who murdered their fellow citizens."

:rolleyes:

"US taxpayers pay monthly salaries to the people who murdered their fellow citizens."

:rolleyes:

Oh, for !@#$s sake, if you read the whole article it makes it clear how it is happening. You're just being an obtuse arrogant prick now.

Oh, for !@#$s sake, if you read the whole article it makes it clear how it is happening. You're just being an obtuse arrogant prick now.

Yes, I know...but the article says twice that the US is paying terrorist salaries. And then you do in the thread title.

Yes, I know...but the article says twice that the US is paying terrorist salaries. And then you do in the thread title.

Ok, how's this? The U.S. is providing all or part of the funding that allows the PA to pay salaries to terrorists while they are incarcerated. The salaries are in direct correlation to the severity of their terror act and amount of time that they are incarcerated for.

I would expect anyone reading the article would get that out of it. Anyway, thanks for busting my balls---it felt good to call you an arrogant prick.

Ok, how's this? The U.S. is providing all or part of the funding that allows the PA to pay salaries to terrorists while they are incarcerated. The salaries are in direct correlation to the severity of their terror act and amount of time that they are incarcerated for.

I would expect anyone reading the article would get that out of it. Anyway, thanks for busting my balls---it felt good to call you an arrogant prick.

Except that's not what the article said, and you got out of it "Paying Terrorists The worse the deed the more they get from the USA".

Like I said...the article's dishonest, you more so.

Except that's not what the article said, and you got out of it "Paying Terrorists The worse the deed the more they get from the USA".

Like I said...the article's dishonest, you more so.

Who is paying the terrorist's salaries? Who is funding the terrorist's salaries? What I got out of it is what I said in my previous post, what any reasonable person who wasn't an obtuse arrogant prick would have gotten out of it.

ooh this could be a fun game of stringing the connection, how about

1. U.S. taxpayers - provided money to bail out the banks- who laundered Mexican cartel money- who killed thousands of Federales- So the headline should be "U.S taxpayers support killing of thousands of Mexican Federales"

2. U.S. taxpayers- provide money to contractors- who use the money to buy off the Taliban to allow supplies through- the Taliban uses the money to buy weapons to attack U.S troops.

Headline "U.S taxpayers support the killing of U.S troops"

3. U.S. taxpayers provide money to Israel so if Israel engages in collective punishment or drops white phosphorus on people or attacks ships in international waters killing members from a fellow NATO country- Headline should be "U.S. taxpayers support Israels multiple War crimes"

fun game but once you start you may never end.

Who is paying the terrorist's salaries? Who is funding the terrorist's salaries? What I got out of it is what I said in my previous post, what any reasonable person who wasn't an obtuse arrogant prick would have gotten out of it.

Conversely, a reasonable person would not write

"Paying Terrorists The worse the deed the more they get from the USA"

If it was as completely inaccurate as it is. Like I said...you're dishonest. And you're compounding it by saying, in effect "what I wrote is not what I got out of the article."

But keep digging. At this point, it's no longer a question of you proving you're a ****head, but of you showing how big a ****head you actually are.

ooh this could be a fun game of stringing the connection, how about

1. U.S. taxpayers - provided money to bail out the banks- who laundered Mexican cartel money- who killed thousands of Federales- So the headline should be "U.S taxpayers support killing of thousands of Mexican Federales"

"The more cocaine they sell, the more money they get paid by US taxpayers."

Then, most importantly: "But that's not what I got out of it." Don't forget that. That's vital.

Conversely, a reasonable person would not write

"Paying Terrorists The worse the deed the more they get from the USA"

If it was as completely inaccurate as it is. Like I said...you're dishonest. And you're compounding it by saying, in effect "what I wrote is not what I got out of the article."

But keep digging. At this point, it's no longer a question of you proving you're a ****head, but of you showing how big a ****head you actually are.

"The more cocaine they sell, the more money they get paid by US taxpayers."

Then, most importantly: "But that's not what I got out of it." Don't forget that. That's vital.

Hey now, don't shoot the messenger. News is news, man and the source doesn't matter. Only the TRUTH matters. You just proved that you're nothing but another sad victim of the Liberal Media Complex which is trying to keep us Free Thinkers quiet. Power to the people.

Hey now, don't shoot the messenger. News is news, man and the source doesn't matter. Only the TRUTH matters. You just proved that you're nothing but another sad victim of the Liberal Media Complex which is trying to keep us Free Thinkers quiet. Power to the people.

But if I do shoot the messenger, maybe it'll be considered an act of terrorism and the US taxpayer will pay me a salary for it.

And any reasonable person knows what I mean by that.

:wacko:

But if I do shoot the messenger, maybe it'll be considered an act of terrorism and the US taxpayer will pay me a salary for it.

And any reasonable person knows what I mean by that.

:wacko:

You truly are a douche, any reasonable person on this board knows that. What you really are is a whore though. You will side with anybody at any time if you think you can make some points. Arguing with me over semantics while ball washing lyrbob & frenkle? Maybe you should throw a little Hedd in there too. I think you are really Cliff Clavin without the backbone. It's a shame to waste a brain by not supporting it with a spine.