[closed]Great looking team

Since the unveiling of the new uniforms I had done a 180 on my comments. I was sure they would whiff on this opportunity, since I really wanted the throwbacks as the new uni, but the new ones look every bit as good, if not better then my absolute favorites(2009 all white throwbacks).

The team looked epically classic, and the all white setup is something we should never move away from. Like the Colts, it's classic. The helmets look very crisp, even if I am not used to the smaller logo, it was noticeable to me and I'd like to see them enlarge it even slightly. It was really nice to seethe Bills not look like an arena football team for once(the all blue abomination) and even better were the flashes of some players finally coming around didn't hurt either.

I know there are those who liked the blue pants, but I hope to never see them as an option now, it was a 70's kind of thing, and only seems to work for those teams that have been committed to that look. Detroit, Kansas City, Browns, Cincinnati, and even Miami have done the dark pants thing at one time, but I'd just love to see our team stick with this clean look for once.

Agreed. Found myself pausing the DVR a couple times, just to check out the look and came away very impressed. I, as well, wanted the red standing buffalo to become the norm, but this look is great! I also like the logo appearing in small area's on the jersey's and pants (I think..). It clearly acknowledges us from the G-Men and matches the American Flag colors. Best part? That the logo represents the City -not the team!:thumbsup:

Can't wait to see the home uni's!