Odd sight at a job on Friday

Wacka

I have job where I do environmental due diligence on commercial properties. Yesterday, I was looking at one 6 building office park. One tenant was called SNAC. Stands for Scientific Nutrition for Advanced Conditioning. I go inside and there are a lot of signed football jerseys framed on the walls. In one office, there was a Bryce Paup and a Phil Hansen jersey on the wall. Asked the girl in the office if the person was a Bills fan. She says "No, they were are clients". We used to be BALCO. For those that don't know, they gave Barry Bonds the "cream" and the "clear". I then noticed a small framed BALCO logo over the door. After Victor Conte was convicted, he started this "nutritional supplement" company.

Wonder if Paup and Hansen were on the cream or the clear back then?

I have job where I do environmental due diligence on commercial properties. Yesterday, I was looking at one 6 building office park. One tenant was called SNAC. Stands for Scientific Nutrition for Advanced Conditioning. I go inside and there are a lot of signed football jerseys framed on the walls. In one office, there was a Bryce Paup and a Phil Hansen jersey on the wall. Asked the girl in the office if the person was a Bills fan. She says "No, they were are clients". We used to be BALCO. For those that don't know, they gave Barry Bonds the "cream" and the "clear". I then noticed a small framed BALCO logo over the door. After Victor Conte was convicted, he started this "nutritional supplement" company.

Don't quote me on this, but I think there's a photo of Conte with the Hansen jersey in the background. Might have been an SI piece.

They also had Elway and Romanowski signed jerseys on display. Won't post the photos because they were taken in the course of my job and are technically the property of the company I am doing the job for.

They moved to this space 3 years ago.

Edited by Wacka

They also had Elway and Romanowski signed jerseys on display. Won't post the photos because they were taken in the course of my job and are technically the property of the company I am doing the job for.

Maybe that is why Romo had such Roid Rage...

so BALCO was/is a Buffalo area company??

Whole thing doesn't surprise me, as someone who works out on a regular basis and is pretty into the whole supplement industry, it pays to really do your homework before trying out supplements. Many of the companies were started by guys who used to sell steroids, and this is just one more example of that...

the sad part is there are many ways to raise HGH/Testosterone levels naturally with substances that are not banned if people would simply so some research instead of relying on drug peddlers...

Edited by matter2003

so BALCO was/is a Buffalo area company??

Whole thing doesn't surprise me, as someone who works out on a regular basis and is pretty into the whole supplement industry, it pays to really do your homework before trying out supplements. Many of the companies were started by guys who used to sell steroids, and this is just one more example of that...

the sad part is there are many ways to raise HGH/Testosterone levels naturally with substances that are not banned if people would simply so some research instead of relying on drug peddlers...

I live in the SF Bay area. BALCO stood for Bay Area Laboratory Co-Operative. They were in Burlingame, CA (right near the SF Airport) and moved down the Peninsula to San Carlos.

Hopefully, can't wait for the day when everyone gets their medically supervised PEDs.

or why he played so long and so well. If you are 40 year old baseball player (Clemens) and doing peds gets you 20 million a year (or whatever it was)do you do them?