GO COLTS !!

cåblelady

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

why don't you just go worry about your super bowl pats rather than attempting to preach to Bills fans on a Bills board about what you think we can't accomplish

why don't you just go worry about your super bowl pats rather than attempting to preach to Bills fans on a Bills board about what you think we can't accomplish

168065[/snapback]

Thanks for your concern Mr. Guest but this is a lot more fun. My SUPER BOWL PATS do just fine without needing any help to get into the playoffs.

I did, you just dont want to accept it.    The Jets and Jaguars are going to take the wildcard spots via better records and that head to head tiebreaker Jax has over you.

Do you honestly think after beating the Packers in Green Bay that they're losing to Houston at home and Oakland on the road?    Please.

168060[/snapback]

Yeah, I know. After losing to powerhouses like Houston, Tenn, and Minn already this season, its inconceivable that they lose one of these last two games...

It's okay TH.  You can admit that Manning is a better QB than Brady.  Save the "SB winner and SB MVP" talk, because without Brady's defense, ST's (namely Vinatieri) and coaching, he'd have ZERO rings.

168077[/snapback]

Without Manning's Offensive line, WR's and Edgerrin James he'd have ZERO rings.......oh wait, nevermind.

Dee Niyal, please pick up the white courtesy phone.

168103[/snapback]

Dee Ni-yal.....you can't even get that right..go to bed little boy!!!

Manning doesnt win the big game but Brady does.    That Pats D wasnt exactly airtight in the Super Bowl against Carolina were they?

168113[/snapback]

You keep giving all the credit for winning these games to Brady. You do realize there are 21 other guys out there playing for the Pats too, don't you? Brady is a fantastic QB, no doubt about it. He deserves a large chunk of the credit for doing his job well. But without a great D and coaching staff Brady has zero rings.

Manning doesnt win the big game but Brady does.    That Pats D wasnt exactly airtight in the Super Bowl against Carolina were they?

The Pats had a commanding lead and were going to ADD to it until Brady threw that mind-bogglingly dumb INT. After that the Panthers were in full catch-up mode and ran out of time, and field with Kasay's kickoff OOB. I'd dare say however that Manning would have EASILY beaten the Rams in that SB with the way the Pats' defense was playing. Like I've told you a million times, Brady NEEDS a great defense to even make the playoffs, much less win the SB. He also need Viniatieri's foot to win playoff games.

You keep giving all the credit for winning these games to Brady.  You do realize there are 21 other guys out there playing for the Pats too, don't you?  Brady is a fantastic QB, no doubt about it.  He deserves a large chunk of the credit for doing his job well.  But without a great D and coaching staff Brady has zero rings.

No, it's obvious he has NO clue about the game of football. Brady is a part of them winning, but he's far the the main reason they win. Again look at 2002.

The Pats had a commanding lead and were going to ADD to it until Brady threw that mind-bogglingly dumb INT.  After that the Panthers were in full catch-up mode and ran out of time, and field with Kasay's kickoff OOB.  I'd dare say however that Manning would have EASILY beaten the Rams in that SB with the way the Pats' defense was playing.  Like I've told you a million times, Brady NEEDS a great defense to even make the playoffs, much less win the SB.  He also need Viniatieri's foot to win playoff games.

168121[/snapback]

Uh huh. So when Kasay's kickoff went OOB, the Pats were instantly awarded points?

When Brady succeeds, its his team carrying him but when Manning achieves meaningless stats and individual records, its ALL him. I get it now.

No, it's obvious he has NO clue about the game of football.  Brady is a part of them winning, but he's far the the main reason they win.  Again look at 2002.

168124[/snapback]

2002, you mean the year that Brady led the Pats to a comeback win in week 17 against Miami down 11 with less than 5 minutes left to tie the Jets for the division lead only to lose on the third tiebreaker? That horrible season?

168113[/snapback]

What dont you get? You hate on Manning for some odd reason that none of us seem to understand!! What wins championships - offense or defense? DEFENSE - Peyton cant controll what they have on defense. He has done his best to win the big games. The DEFENSE has let them down.

It's like saying Barry Sanders is a bad player because he doesnt have a ring. Jeez.

What dont you get? You hate on Manning for some odd reason that none of us seem to understand!! What wins championships - offense or defense? DEFENSE - Peyton cant controll what they have on defense. He has done his best to win the big games. The DEFENSE has let them down.

It's like saying Barry Sanders is a bad player because he doesnt have a ring. Jeez.

168137[/snapback]

Thats why he took on that albatross of a contract as well as all his offensive weapons to huge contracts. Ensuring that the Colts will NEVER have a good defense.