GO COLTS !!

cåblelady

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny how Manning's not such a superman when he plays a team with a decent defense.

168022[/snapback]

You have to be joking? So the guy has one bad half for the ENTIRE SEASON, and suddenly its because he's played a bunch of crappy teams? Are the Colts in the NFC and I'm just unaware of the change? What is with all this "who have they played" crap I see suddenly, this is not college football!

The guy has put up 46 TDs and is the best QB in the league, give the guy some props and move on.

You have to be joking?  So the guy has one bad half for the ENTIRE SEASON, and suddenly its because he's played a bunch of crappy teams?  Are the Colts in the NFC and I'm just unaware of the change?  What is with all this "who have they played" crap I see suddenly, this is not college football!

The guy has put up 46 TDs and is the best QB in the league, give the guy some props and move on.

168026[/snapback]

Sure he's a great QB but a lot of those TD #s are the byproduct of running up the score on crappy teams.

2 of the 3 teams that beat Indy have good defenses and the Ravens are keeping Manning and the Dolts in check so far tonight. Coincidence?

Translation;  "He needs every aspect of his offense to be perfect and for his wide receivers to be wide open"

168027[/snapback]

man if I was tryin to say something I would say it ........now take the helmet and stick up ur ass..........

sheesh u dumbphuck

Translation;  "He needs every aspect of his offense to be perfect and for his wide receivers to be wide open"

168027[/snapback]

Yeah, Peyton is putting up these numbers with smoke and mirrors. <_< If you think their offense has been "perfect" on every snap up until this point you're a fool. It just looks like that because Peyton makes the quick reads and gets rid of the ball before disaster strikes. But yeah, Manning looks good because they've played a bunch of crappy Ds and the rest of the O plays to perfection on every down. :devil:

Dude, you arent even making the playoffs.    Jacksonville saw to that today.

168050[/snapback]

your ignorant man...........if you can't do the math we have many chances to get in .......other teams are worried about us as much as we are about them

so like I said........shut da phuck up unless you are going to contribute some worth on this board

your ignorant man...........if you can't do the math we have many chances to get in .......other teams are worried about us as much as we are about them

so like I said........shut da phuck up unless you are going to contribute some worth on this board

168054[/snapback]

I did, you just dont want to accept it. The Jets and Jaguars are going to take the wildcard spots via better records and that head to head tiebreaker Jax has over you.

Do you honestly think after beating the Packers in Green Bay that they're losing to Houston at home and Oakland on the road? Please.