Sit Willis next week

duey

Injuries are part of the game. They are gonna happen. You do not rest key players just because it looks good on paper that you should win easily. The 49ers can show up any given week. This is not the little boys school yard team. If Willis is healthy, then he needs to get his ass on the field and earn his paycheck.

167894[/snapback]

You obviously havent seen the 49ers play this year. They are THAT bad ... I posted this about 7 weeks ago ... this may be one of the worst teams I have EVER seen play in the NFL.

As another poster said. There not just catching bad breaks. They just SUCK.

I should say the same.  You don't play to lose.  IF Willis is good to go he plays.

Do you really think Willis is the type of player to sit it out if he can play?  I don't think so.

167919[/snapback]

If he's 100%, of course he plays! If he's hurting, he sits.

this may be one of the worst teams I have EVER seen play in the NFL.

Taking Back Sunday - possibly one of the best bands to ever walk upon this earth!

7 years after his death, the greatest rapper/music artist in general, to ever live... blah blah blah

167948[/snapback]

For what it's worth: Not eveything you see is either the "best ever" or the "worst ever". Find some middle ground and your opinions might be taken a little more seriously.

Unless Willis isn't listed as questionable, there is no doubt he should play. We are in a playoff hunt and there are no such things as gimmies in the NFL.

I don't know why but some people on this board think shaud williams is something else because he looked good in garbage time against a brutally defeated team. The guy is tiny and there is no way he makes it past 15 carries in a full game without getting hurt.

If Willis is at least probable he has to play.

Unless Willis isn't listed as questionable, there is no doubt he should play. We are in a playoff hunt and there are no such things as gimmies in the NFL.

I don't know why but some people on this board think shaud williams is something else because he looked good in garbage time against a brutally defeated team. The guy is tiny and there is no way he makes it past 15 carries in a full game without getting hurt.

If Willis is at least probable he has to play.

The Bengals' "brutally defeated team" is STILL better than the 49'ers. Like I said, dress Willis and Travis, but don't play them unless it's absolutely necessary.