Now that the majority of FA is done....

Virgil

Anyone else more annoyed now that we didn't throw a few more million a year at some of the OTs out there? Seriously, we could have frontloaded a big contract to Clabo and been good for future years. To have had people out there at a position of huge need and now just have all this money is a bit infuriating.

I'm sorry, but I'm still believing we won't get to where we need to be with Ralph as our owner.

Anyone else more annoyed now that we didn't throw a few more million a year at some of the OTs out there? Seriously, we could have frontloaded a big contract to Clabo and been good for future years. To have had people out there at a position of huge need and now just have all this money is a bit infuriating.

I'm sorry, but I'm still believing we won't get to where we need to be with Ralph as our owner.

Oh no, a well thought out post. You better start drinking the kool-aid some of the other fans around here are drinking or you're going to get flammed. The Bills strategy the past 10 futile years: "hoping" for improvement from some of our players instead of going out and getting proven talent like the Eagles and Pats and Jets. Humm, I think those teams have made the playoffs.

If we signed clabo, everybody would be bitching in two years about how dumb the front office is for paying too much for an olineman again and how he is too old

Who cares. If it leads to more wins let the fans complain. Right now, the FO has done nothing except bring in slightly above average players. Blah. If we hit 8-8 i'll be shocked. And even if we do, there is no prize for that.

Oh no, a well thought out post. You better start drinking the kool-aid some of the other fans around here are drinking or you're going to get flammed. The Bills strategy the past 10 futile years: "hoping" for improvement from some of our players instead of going out and getting proven talent like the Eagles and Pats and Jets. Humm, I think those teams have made the playoffs.

Who cares. If it leads to more wins let the fans complain. Right now, the FO has done nothing except bring in slightly above average players. Blah. If we hit 8-8 i'll be shocked. And even if we do, there is no prize for that. The time for seeing "improvement" is well overdue. It's time for some wins.

free agency is'nt nearly done ,,rosters are at 90 teams finish at 53..your talking 1200 + free agents from the cuts ,,teams are attempting trades or investigating teams future cuts looking for possible free agents. there's always vets that get cut from teams that will surprise .

You mean that same guy Clabo who was considered something of a flop and a career journeyman at best just a couple of years ago?

Has it just possibly crossed your mind that the Bills O linemen might have several of those Clabo-types hunkering down in the St. John Fisher turf?

free agency is'nt nearly done ,,rosters are at 90 teams finish at 53..your talking 1200 + free agents from the cuts ,,teams are attempting trades or investigating teams future cuts looking for possible free agents. there's always vets that get cut from teams that will surprise .

Very good point. It will interesting to see if we pick anyone up during the pre-season.

We allegedly offered him 2 more million a year than ATL.. Should we have held a gun to his head until he signed too?

Clabo re-signing in Atlanta had nothing to do with the money that was offered. HE WANTED TO STAY IN ATLANTA!

He just adopted some kids with his wife and is starting his family and didn't want to have to move them, so he allowed Atlanta to try and match Buffalos offer. Atlanta offered him around what he wanted so he stayed. The only way he comes to Buffalo is if Atlanta tells him they can't afford him and he is out of a job. The fact that he gets to stay in the same location AND play for a contender out weighed having to uproot his family accross the country and play for a rebuilding team for more money.

It was never an issue about the money. Can we now please stop talking about this guy and saying that the bills could have had him if they would have only offered more?

Clabo re-signing in Atlanta had nothing to do with the money that was offered. HE WANTED TO STAY IN ATLANTA!

He just adopted some kids with his wife and is starting his family and didn't want to have to move them, so he allowed Atlanta to try and match Buffalos offer. Atlanta offered him around what he wanted so he stayed. The only way he comes to Buffalo is if Atlanta tells him they can't afford him and he is out of a job. The fact that he gets to stay in the same location AND play for a contender out weighed having to uproot his family accross the country and play for a rebuilding team for more money.

It was never an issue about the money. Can we now please stop talking about this guy and saying that the bills could have had him if they would have only offered more?

There is iron in your words.

There is iron in your words.

.. of death for all Comanche to see.

So, there is iron in your words of life..

It shall be life.

Yeah, RyanC and friends, the Bills suck. Please go find another teams' bandwagon to jump on. Yeeesh!:wallbash: