Aren't lawyers the bast?

The two class-action suits were filed by graduates of New York Law School in lower Manhattan and Thomas M. Cooley Law School in Lansing, Michigan

Maybe they shouldn't have gone to law school if they could only get into 3rd and 4th tier schools :lol:

hilarious :lol: no ones gonna give any sympathy to these guys. i'd say more than 1/2 the lawyers i know really dislike their jobs. ya think these students went into it for the excitement, intellectual challenge and satisfaction of the work. no, for the money and then they didn't do due diligence on their prospects. poetic justice indeed.

A question for the managers out there - University of Phoenix or other online degrees do they carry any weight or are they worthless. I know one person who used it to qualify for a better position but she had worked for the company for years and was well liked and was basically told that if their was any way she could meet the qualifications she would be given the job.

Among the tactics allegedly employed by the schools were [...] omitting information about graduates who didn't respond to employment surveys...

The nerve of those schools. Don't they know they're supposed to make **** up when they have no information? :rolleyes:

There was a young engaged couple out driving one night and they got in a terrible accident and they both were killed. Shortly thereafter thsy found themselves in front of God. After God gave them their orientation/pep talk they hesitantly asked him since they were going to get married down on earth, if it would be possible to get married up in heaven. God was slightly taken aback and told them he had never had this request before, but would get back to them.

Months go by and the young couple is called to come before God. He informs them that yes, it is possible to get married in heaven. The couple sheepishly look at God and ask him if they are there forever. God says that of course they are. They then ask God that if things don't work out between them if it would be possible for them to get divorced in heaven. God looks down on them with an irritated look and says............................(scroll down)

"listen, it took me 3 months to find a priest here, how long do you think it will take me to find a lawyer"?

You said lawyers have destroyed this country. I named two that helped to create it

I'll assume you're being facetious.

Daniel Webster. That's 160 years.

Too bad Teddy Roosevelt dropped out of law school - I could have reduced that to 100.

Hey, I'll give you 100 years.