Being a Buffalo fan makes me feel good

crackur

I have been a fan for about 16 yrs or so I'm 25 now........yeah I started liking them like 2 yrs before the sb loses......lol

I never once.......quit liking the bills or started liking another team because of teh losing....I never said hey the bills suck or they can't win........I never gave up hope.

SO I hope the Bills do get in to the Playoffs .........but if they don't .......I will still be here the same time next year rooting again. I'm not going anywhere......

Just had to say it ....I mean so many people have so many negative feelings toward teh bills for losing one game ........I mean come on.......this team is real.....be proud of them.

Dude...NICE FREAKING JOB! That's what I'm talking about!!!

I'm talking proud, VERY proud. This team is playing scary sick football right now. We are consistently scoring on D and ST!

I too haven't felt this way in like 15 years.

Nobody's hating on the team. I love what they've done, and it's got me looking forward to next year.

All I'm saying is: it's a damned shame that all this good football will likely amount to nothing with no guarantee that they'll be able to repeat this success next year.

That's all I'm saying.