Spiller / McKelvin # Swap

uncle flap

20 members have voted

1. 1. What should I do with my Spiller jersey?

• Change the nameplate to McKelvin
    • Leave it alone
    • Change it to another name (please explain)

I have an authentic white AFL throwback Spiller jersey with #21.

What do you guys think I should do?

I'm leaning towards getting McKelvin's name added since he is now #21.

But is there another former Bill who wore #21 that would be better? I like McKelvin, but not so much that I would've bought his jersey, so I wanted to get some other opinions on what I should do.

Or I would consider putting something else (funny) on the nameplate, but I'm not the type to put my own name on a jersey. With this BillsMafia movement maybe i would put something along those lines... I really don't know... help a fan out

Let me know what you guys think - thanks!

Eek! So not only do you have a Spiller jersey #28, but you have an AFL white jersey of him? We only wore those jersey's for one season.... the year before we drafted him. That jersey is all sorts of fail :P

I'd switch it to McKelvin. At least he wore that one.

I agree Spiller was not around for the 50th white jerseys at least McFumble (Still has issues about that Monday night game) it would look authentic.

My 1 1/2 cents....

Eek! So not only do you have a Spiller jersey #28, but you have an AFL white jersey of him? We only wore those jersey's for one season.... the year before we drafted him. That jersey is all sorts of fail :P

I'd switch it to McKelvin. At least he wore that one.

true, but at the time i was super excited about spiller perhaps being our savior, and yeah i realize he never wore that jersey... i was hoping since the response was so positive for the white AFL kits that we'd eventually see more of them. and i was kind of right, i mean look at the new white jerseys, theyre almost identical.

McKiller or Spillvin

now those are some solid suggestions!

thanks to those of you who voted/commented - keep em coming

What about former 'great' Willis McGahee?? :bag:

haha i had a mcgahee jersey but i traded it for a bar tab at cole's... they used it as a dishrag lol

Edited by uncle flap

I think you should put "It's hard to win in the NFL" on the back.

that was actually my second choice, after "punt catcher," but neither of those fit :oops:

i just found this on another thread:

Number 21s:

Bobby Burnett (Rookie of Year 1966)

Tom Flores

Art Whittington

Chris Watson (Punt Catcher)

Don Wilson

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/114255-who-are-some-famous-7s-and-21s/

I guess I missed this switch, awesome I'm the lucky owner of a Spiller 21 throwback. I wonder if i can take that one and my wife's Poz jersey and Frankenstein it into something worth while.

"SPILLUSZNY".

You're Welcome.