Kegerator anyone?

BB27

I recently got an extra full sized fridge from my wife's grandmother which is currently living in my garage (the fridge, not grandma). I'm thinking about turning it into a kegerator and building a small bar. My garage is double deep (you can fit two cars into it one behind the other) so the back half has turned into my man cave/ workshop. My wife doesn't disagree with my idea, so I figure I might as well enjoy myself. Anybody have any ideas about where to buy the kegerator equipment? Design for the small bar area? I was thinking stainless steel top for the bar (weather issues, temps in garage). My garage is under the house, so it is heated in the winter. :beer:

I recently got an extra full sized fridge from my wife's grandmother which is currently living in my garage (the fridge, not grandma). I'm thinking about turning it into a kegerator and building a small bar. My garage is double deep (you can fit two cars into it one behind the other) so the back half has turned into my man cave/ workshop. My wife doesn't disagree with my idea, so I figure I might as well enjoy myself. Anybody have any ideas about where to buy the kegerator equipment? Design for the small bar area? I was thinking stainless steel top for the bar (weather issues, temps in garage). My garage is under the house, so it is heated in the winter. :beer:

Have you checked out kegworks.com ? They have everything.