Its all over for us kids!

JP-era

No way Jax loses to Houston at home OR away at Oakland!

They finish 10 and 6 and have the tie breaker over us!

/quote]

Houston is a solid team and Oakland is playing good football at the end of the season so I'm not so sure of that.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Before yesterday there was "no way" Jacksonville could beat Green Bay, IN Green Bay, with freezing weather.

"No Way" just doesn't happen anymore.

Speaking of which, there IS a way that the Bills lose next week in San Fran. I hope they come out playing hard again.

We WILL make the playoffs. They will lose in Oakland and a win over Houston isnt def either

167720[/snapback]

Aren't the Packers a much better team than those two? How will the Jags lose to either one of those?

Our playoff hopes died when we went 0-4. We couldn't keep a 4th quarter lead twice! Sorry but the good teams can. It's laughable that any team can score 30+ points each and every week. That's not gonna happen in the NFL. Even for the Colts or Chiefs. There are gonna be bad days. And when the D is given the lead in the waning minutes of the game, they need to keep it! :devil:

We should've won 2 of those first 4 games but we couldn't because we lacked heart. Mistakes by everyone billsfanone us.

No way Jax loses to Houston at home OR away at Oakland!

They finish 10 and 6 and have the tie breaker over us!

That first game cost us our season.

The owrst part about it is that Jax is a team of SCUMBAGS for that hit!

Jack Del Rio should be fired for laughing over the hit on the sidelines. Did you guys see that?

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

167707[/snapback]

Judging by the username, you probably want the Bills out so JP can play

Go root for Joe Dufek instead :devil:

The spirit of the post is NOT it's "ALL BUT" over. The spirit of the post...to quote the fugging post itself...is this: "Its all over for us kids!, Sorry to say!:"

Not "ALL BUT OVER" but "OVER." Big difference. Or did you not read the fuggin' post. That's what I took issue with.

Read first, think second, and then react. It's a good idea not just on a message board, but in life in general.

Jesus Fuggin H. Christ.

168260[/snapback]

Sigh...At least my conversation with jad1 turned into something somewhat civil, but along comes another mean spirited attacker. Great.

I'd say it's pretty clear from the back and forth between jad1 and I that we both read the post, since we analyzed many parts of it. The fact that you actually quote part of my discussion about what was meant by the saying ""Its all over for us kids!" would seem to indicate that I read it, don't you think? I even included an example, which points out that I'm sure the phrase "It's all over" would have applied to the Bills/Bengals game with 2:00 left in the 4th, even though the game was not LITERALLY over. People use the phrase "it's over" all the time to describe things that are literally "just about over". In the same manner, it is my opinion that the Bills playoff chances are "just about over". If you don't agree, that's fine. I hope you're right...But that doesn't make the original poster here (who I don't know from Adam) or myself any less of a Bills fan than you.

As for your self rightous "think first, think second, and then react...", thanks for showing exactly how condecending people here can get when their opinions differ from others. Whether you agree that the Bills' playoff chances are slim or not is one thing, whether you HOPE the Bills still make it is entirely another. I could see how those who aren't still hoping could be labeled as non-fans in some cases, but thinking that the chances of us making it are either small or great has nothing to do with how much a person WANTS it to happen.

Hope is a great thing and I hope we all have it, but another great thing is tolerance. People will sometimes have different ideas/thoughts/prognostications than you. Try to attack their premise if you don't agree with them, not fire insults and question their fanhood.