Donovan Darius better get suspended

Ramius

wow, talk about going out of your way to hit a defenseless receiver...i thought only rodney harrison was capable of that kind of trash...almost took ferguson's head off with the clothesline...

167613[/snapback]

That looked more like something from the film Rollerball (and I mean the James Caan classic not the dire remake) and has no place in the game, unless they want to go back to the time when players were getting killed every year.

That ejection was horseshlt.

Darius overran the play and was just trying to get an arm in there to knock the ball out or at least get a piece of Ferguson before he went by.

He shouldn't be suspended or fined, neither should he have been ejected.

Darius overran the play and was just trying to get an arm in there to knock the ball out or at least get a piece of Ferguson before he went by.

167771[/snapback]

Simon....you sound like my 15-year old. :doh:

167771[/snapback]

Bullsh-- he could have just as easily dropped his shoulder, hit ferguson square, and he still would have crushed him, but it would have been legal...what he did was inexcusable...talk about hitting a defenseless receiver...

167771[/snapback]

Your chosen nickname speaks volumes.

Simon....you sound like my 15-year old.

Glad to know your children also have good eyes and a well-defined sense of fair play. :doh:

Bullsh-- he could have just as easily dropped his shoulder, hit ferguson square, and he still would have crushed him,

No he couldn't have because he had overrun the play.

Your chosen nickname speaks volumes.

As does yours

well he was not defenseless cus he caught the ball. and it was also timed very well. if he had hit him with his sholder it would have been a great hit. but insted he almost took his head off. i see a 2 game suspension, and maybe one playoff game...

The NFL should review this and come to the conclusion that the Jags are a dirty team. They make an official statement calling Donovan Darius a no-good cheat. And then, most importantly, they should ban the team from the playoffs this year!

:devil:

i disagree 100%.

it is easy to say it was a deliberate cheap shot when they do a slowmotion frame by frame replay.

but the reality is this game is played at 100 miles an hour....and it takes less then a fraction of a second for a player who is going for a ball....all of a sudden to look as if he is going for the head.

The NFL should review this and come to the conclusion that the Jags are a dirty team. They make an official statement calling Donovan Darius a no-good cheat. And then, most importantly, they should ban the team from the playoffs this year!

:devil:

168492[/snapback]

Don't need to ban them; just give the Packers the win for yesterday's game. <_<

CW