Wang and Bell

Today D.Bell strained his shoulder and replacing him in the first o-line was Ed Wang

If Bell gets seriously injured at anytime i may just break down and cry if Wang starts

While our O-line is weak enough to begin with, I don't see a huge drop off between Bell and Wang. It's not like Bell was some superstar, he was another average at best player. Who knows, maybe Wang can impress.

On the plus side, the immature part of me will enjoy cracking up every time the announcers talk about "wang".

Edited by Turbosrrgood

Well, at least in the short term we have that OL combination everyone was clamoring for.

You start with Wang, add Levitre, and wind up with Wood.

Thanks, I'm here all week. Don't forget to tip the wait staff.

Today D.Bell strained his shoulder and replacing him in the first o-line was Ed Wang

If Bell gets seriously injured at anytime i may just break down and cry if Wang starts

I think you're overreacting a bit!

I'm actually looking forward to seeing what Wang could do. I hope he gets some good reps in the preseason. We need him or Hairston to develop into a good back-up swing tackle, and hopefully eventual starter.

We still don't have a high quality LT on the roster. Bell, Wang ....who cares? Until the front office admits that a play off team needs high quality tackles it will be a tough road ahead. I'm not saying we CAN'T make playoffs with the undrafted free agent and late round pick motley crew we have. It just makes the task that much more difficult.

Edited by PDaDdy