Bachmann!!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She may win Iowa and maybe South Carolina, but it will go all downhill from there. The fact that a candidate such as Romney, who isn't beloved by the base and is a mormon in a state like Iowa who value social issues and is running second in my view pretty much points to him winning the primaries. Specially with the Texas governor who will most likely be entering the race, which will most likely split the tea party votes between him and Bachmann.

Unless Romney !@#$s up in a major way, he should cruise to victory.

Edited by Magox

She may win Iowa and maybe South Carolina, but it will go all downhill from there. The fact that a candidate such as Romney, who isn't beloved by the base and is a mormon in a state like Iowa who value social issues and is running second in my view pretty much points to him winning the primaries. Specially with the Texas governor who will most likely be entering the race, which will most likely split the tea party votes between him and Bachmann.

Unless Romney !@#$s up in a major way, he should cruise to victory.

I wonder if Perry is entering the race simply to split the tea party vote. Fred Thompson did that for McCain last time

She ain't got a prayer...

Leave it to Iowa to back yet another person without executive experience for the office of the Presidency of the United States. Because Americans following Iowa's lead turned out so awesome the last time around!

Wow, anybody see the cover of this rag?...

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2011/08/07/newsweek-puts-picture-michele-bachmann-cover-makes-her-look-crazy

What happened to all of the angelic covers of Obama? I haven't seen one of those in a long time. Herman Cain given the OJ cover treatment in 3, 2, 1...?

uhhg, man...why'd you do that?

Wow, anybody see the cover of this rag?...

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2011/08/07/newsweek-puts-picture-michele-bachmann-cover-makes-her-look-crazy

What happened to all of the angelic covers of Obama? I haven't seen one of those in a long time. Herman Cain given the OJ cover treatment in 3, 2, 1...?

All the mags do it...Newsweek has gone out of it's way to put nothing but milfy pics of Sarah Palin on its' covers the last few years...they always found the most uflattering pics of Hillary Clinton too...it is so funny that this gets everyones panities in a wad...Bachmann is doomed in this campaign, and it will have nothing to do with a picture on the cover of a magaizine...

michelle Bachmann, by anyone's standards is a very attractive middle aged woman. I think everyone knows that. The cover photo was a hatchet job by a dying news magazine. She is still my candidate and the reason why I swithced parties....for now.

I hope your joking...but I will assume you are not... :sick:

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_ROMNEY_2012?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-08-11-12-34-40

Mitt gets shouted down.

"There was a time when we didn't go after people for their success," Romney said.

Or their daddies success?

You don't have an f'n clue. Your comment was so far from the truth that you should be ashamed of yourself.