Braylon Edwards possibly in trouble again

Beerball

Doesnt really sound like he did anything. i mean urging his cousins to fight? Come on. Edwards Doesnt sound like a good guy, but no where in the story does it say he physically got involved.

Except for the pushing and punching I think you're right.

The barback, a 37-year-old Warren man, told police he was stocking items that night when he was pushed from behind, into a customer. The customer reportedly responded by giving him a forearm shove and saying, “Do you know who I am?”

Moments later, the customer was throwing punches, according to the barback's statement.

Some people still don't know this, but Braylon's contract with the 9ers is strictly incentive based---meaning he has NO GUARANTEED MONEY unless he reaches his incentive goals!

He screws up once...9ers could cut/stab their losses and won't owe Edwards a dime before the season even starts!

Edited by KollegeStudnet

Some people still don't know this, but Braylon's contract with the 9ers is strictly incentive based---meaning he has NO GUARANTEED MONEY unless he reaches his incentive goals!

He screws up once...9ers could cut/stab their losses and won't owe Edwards a dime before the season even starts!

His base salary is 1 million. So if they don't cut him they will pay him at least a million. It's not "strictly incentive based". If he doesn't meet the extra incentives and he stays on the roster, or if he's injured, he gets a million.

His base salary is 1 million. So if they don't cut him they will pay him at least a million. It's not "strictly incentive based". If he doesn't meet the extra incentives and he stays on the roster, or if he's injured, he gets a million.

You might say that first million is an incentive to not get in bar fights. He got no bonus, nothing promised if they cut him today.