Merriman

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks dog. Hope to hell it`s not the same injury not healing.

Merriman is supposedly 100% healthy. The problem is that he hasn't been on the field in a while and actually going hard. So it's understandable that he'd be sore.

Merriman is supposedly 100% healthy. The problem is that he hasn't been on the field in a while and actually going hard. So it's understandable that he'd be sore.

I saw a Buddy Nix quote the other day that said Merriman was "about 75-80%"

I can't remember where though. Oh well. Hope he's alright.

youtube.com/watch?v=eGDBR2L5kzI

Allen Iverson doesn't have monsters running into him full speed over and over and over

When I was a football coach I rested players if they had prior injuries and needed them to play a lot of time in games......they needed to be right there taking mental reps on the side line and not sitting in the back yucking it up with friends like royalty.....they needed to be right there watching and helping the 2nd string guy.

Merriman update

Posted by Chris Brown on August 6, 2011 – 8:41 pm

Shawne Merriman was held out of practice for a second straight day. Head coach Chan Gailey said he’s dealing with residual soreness.

Gailey said Merriman’s soreness is in his legs, but says it’s not related to his Achilles problems.

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2011/08/06/merriman-update-4/

I would think he is mentally prepared being a pro at his age and he is smart enough to understand what the playbook being implemented contains.

Still i worry because alot depends on his being healthy for this season in my mind. i hope he is just sore and practices today.

Wouldn't the other guys be as sore? Camp is only a week old-and he's on his second day off? Maybe he's just gassed.