31 Troops killed in Helicopter attack Afganistan

An idiot.

You don't know what you're talking about. But don't stop embarrassing yourself, it's hilarious.

Lol, spare me your canned blank statements; it will get no traction with me. You're getting a bit stale and too easy to figure out. Find a more productive snd intelligent way to entertain yourself. You need a new gig on this board, how about a name change again

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, spare me your canned blank statements; it will get no traction with me. You're getting a bit stale and too easy to figure out. Find a more productive snd intelligent way to entertain yourself. You need a new gig on this board, how about a name change again

Back to Conner again? Or, was it that "making it flow backwards" kind of guy? You know, the one that keeps spewing crap from his mouth.

Edited by 3rdnlng

Anyone find it a tad coincidental that less than 3 hours after this posting, we see the return of nozzlenut :unsure: