Bought my season tickets!!

Not really breaking news but I'm proud of the fact that I bought them and can't wait for the season to get started. We live 5 hours away in Adirondacks, but look forward to getting home for the games, getting wings, roast beef, beers with son/Dad, friends, watching some good games. Go Bills!!

Not really breaking news but I'm proud of the fact that I bought them and can't wait for the season to get started. We live 5 hours away in Adirondacks, but look forward to getting home for the games, getting wings, roast beef, beers with son/Dad, friends, watching some good games. Go Bills!!

Not really commenting on your seasons, but I love your avatar pic :lol::worthy:

Good for you. Hopefully the Bills will still be in the playoff hunt come December. If you don't get to every game you should be able to resell the tickets through Ticketmaster Ticket Exchange. It's accessible through your BB.com account.

PTR

The tailgating and game-day experience is well worth the cost. Extra bonus maybe the Bills will be competitive on the field this year??