Johnny White a new dad

Beerball

I could imagine that every father does this (I don't know because I have no kids), my father worked his ass off everyday, overtime as much as 5 days a week to provide for us.

One good story I've got is when I worked at Circuit City there was another sales guy that all the sudden found out that his wife was expecting. He went on a sales rampage, snatching up every customer in the place for months, he then found out it was twins and his rampage turned I to a hurricane and tornado all in one.

I told you this story because I watched White in practice on Tuesday and he looked really good. He was a Jack of all trades, had quite a few receptions out or the backfield and looked really good at time. I firmly believe he has more motivation than someone not in his position and it shows. He seems like a man, a father, and wants to provide for his family, all while making his life long dream of being in the NFL a reality. He will not do it this year, but I'd give him another year or maybe 2 and he will have the role of Fred Jackson on this team.

Johnny seems like another well grounded, high character, hard working, talented young man with many wonderful opportunities on his doorstep. Good for him. I hope that everything works out for him and his family.

Now, will someone please help that man pick out a suit.