Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo

Booster4324

Link

Believe it or not, this sentence is grammatically correct and has meaning:

Although most people know “buffalo” as both a singular and plural term for bison, and “Buffalo” as a city in New York, “buffalo” is also a verb meaning “to bully, confuse, deceive, or intimidate.”

Translation:

Bison from Buffalo, New York who are intimidated by other bison in their community also happen to intimidate other bison in their community.

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah me blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah me blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah me blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah me

sure, whatever you say

I've always thought you could add another "Buffalo buffalo buffalo" onto the end of the sentence without corrupting its integrity.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo.

In other words, Bisons from Buffalo bullied by fellow members of that population respond by bullying other bisons from Buffalo that are bullied by members of that population as well. You can argue redundancy here, but I think it's still gramatically correct. Could be wrong.

But most posters here would claim it's just too darn cold to buffalo Buffalo buffalo in buffalo and they no likey the snow and cold, so it would be more like 'Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo in Carolina or Florida'....

Or maybe, Carolina buffalo, originally from Buffalo, buffalo Buffalo buffalo...

Edited by ricojes

But most posters here would claim it's just too darn cold to buffalo Buffalo buffalo in buffalo and they no likey the snow and cold, so it would be more like 'Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo in Carolina or Florida'....

Seems to me, Buffalo buffalos been gettin' buffaloed pretty regularly in Buffalo, Foxboro, New Jersey, Toronto...you name it.

Seems to me, Buffalo buffalos been gettin' buffaloed pretty regularly in Buffalo, Foxboro, New Jersey, Toronto...you name it.

Buffalo fans definitely buffalo Buffalo and especially so called Buffalo buffalo residing in Detroit!