Wisconsin State Fair

Three things, one is parental guidance, another are the horrible educational systems in the poorer communities and the third is decades of liberal entitlement policies which have helped keep much of the black population in a perpetual state of the need for governmental assistance. It's a shame that generations later, so many never seem to be able to break out of this never ending circle.

What's left is an angry and disillusioned black youth population who are now using technology in both violent and nonviolent crimes to it's fullest extent. I've always felt that if we tried to replace illegal skilled labor with disadvantaged black/hispanic/white skilled labor, that this would be an avenue to break the cycle of governmental assistance. A stepping stone to even greater opportunities. Imagine if a program such as this was funded by the original stimulus bill. But that would have sucked for the liberal politicians who want to stay in control of the disadvantaged populations.

I'm glad you brought up parenting first, because I too suspect this is the biggest ill perpetually affecting inner city communities. Single parent homes are the norm, and in many cases even the one parent isn't very involved, either because they have to work overtime to keep the family afloat or they're...let's just say otherwise engaged. When parents aren't in the picture, kids will seek family elsewhere. Too often, this is in the form of a dangerous gang. I'd say these flash mobs (flash mob used to be quite the innocent term, by the way) are a subset of said gang activity.

Trouble is...how do you fix such a pervasive cultural trend like this, the lack of parenting? I don't know if anybody has that answer.

Now, this isn't to say personal responsibility doesn't exist. Tons of young urban black men without proper parenting have made something of themselves. Most, however, just feed back into the vicious cycle.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'd be right if this was a "once in a while" problem. They're having problems with black flash mobs in Canada...

http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/Canada/20110801/flash-rob-ottawa-stores-110802/

Sweeping it under the rug isn't the answer. How can you solve a problem that way? Sadly, the lack of coverage is the main reason why crimes like these will continue to grow in frequency.

Gypsies have been doing mob robs longer and better than anyone except maybe the fiance sector which steals bigger and better then anyone in history.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX-q6Rdh1Es

I'm glad you brought up parenting first, because I too suspect this is the biggest ill perpetually affecting inner city communities. Single parent homes are the norm, and in many cases even the one parent isn't very involved, either because they have to work overtime to keep the family afloat or they're...let's just say otherwise engaged. When parents aren't in the picture, kids will seek family elsewhere. Too often, this is in the form of a dangerous gang. I'd say these flash mobs (flash mob used to be quite the innocent term, by the way) are a subset of said gang activity.

Trouble is...how do you fix such a pervasive cultural trend like this, the lack of parenting? I don't know if anybody has that answer.

Now, this isn't to say personal responsibility doesn't exist. Tons of young urban black men without proper parenting have made something of themselves. Most, however, just feed back into the vicious cycle.

I think once you break the cycle and empower the poor individual with a decent paying job, a sense of purpose and responsibility, the single parent family aspect would eventually take care of itself. I think for the most part, it's the governmental assistance that's the boot on the neck of the poor breaking free from the cycle.

The whole thing here is that I don't bring up these types of threads much. That was the point. Peace got on me for bringing it up while he got on Dave not because what he was bringing up was out of place or wrong. He claimed Dave was a racist because of the sheer volume of race related posts.

First genius, I was quite late to the Dave is a racist party. Second, I have yet to get "on you" for posting this thread. I just asked if Dave emailed it to you...because you said you were posting it in honor of well, Dave...and the story is about Wisconsin...and Dave is WisconsinBillsfan who had the same gimmick posting that Dave had. So it's a fair question.

Then you admitted it was a baiting thread, and as yet, no one has taken the race bait. But because I called you an idiot, you decided I was some sort of antiwhite racist, when in fact I'm an idiotist, and yes, I care more about calling you an idiot than this thread. I've probably called you an idiot in other political threads too. To be clear, I may care more about calling you an idiot in some of those threads than the issue discussed as well. Calling you an idiot in this thread is more fun than what, talking about how beating innocent people up is wrong. If you start a thread about a baby murderer, I will also call you an idiot and ignore The baby murderer.

Magox, thanks for having my back partner.

Edited by Peace

First genius, I was quite late to the Dave is a racist party. Second, I have yet to get "on you" for posting this thread. I just asked if Dave emailed it to you...because you said you were posting it in honor of well, Dave...and the story is about Wisconsin...and Dave is WisconsinBillsfan who had the same gimmick posting that Dave had. So it's a fair question.

Then you admitted it was a baiting thread, and as yet, no one has taken the race bait. But because I called you an idiot, you decided I was some sort of antiwhite racist, when in fact I'm an idiotist, and yes, I care more about calling you an idiot than this thread. I've probably called you an idiot in other political threads too. To be clear, I may care more about calling you an idiot in some of those threads than the issue discussed as well. Calling you an idiot in this thread is more fun than what, talking about how beating innocent people up is wrong. If you start a thread about a baby murderer, I will also call you an idiot and ignore The baby murderer.

Magox, thanks for having my back partner.

Frankly, I saw your post as a shot at Dave. I saw nothing wrong with that as he is a racist and is most likely WBF. It is possible he is not, as some of these racist idiots sound remarkably alike. I believe GG was the first to call Dave out as a racist, but I could be wrong.

3rd - You made the thread about a known racist. You obliterated any point you could have made with that one "airor".

Three things, one is parental guidance, another are the horrible educational systems in the poorer communities and the third is decades of liberal entitlement policies which have helped keep much of the black population in a perpetual state of the need for governmental assistance. It's a shame that generations later, so many never seem to be able to break out of this never ending circle.

What's left is an angry and disillusioned black youth population who are now using technology in both violent and nonviolent crimes to it's fullest extent. I've always felt that if we tried to replace illegal skilled labor with disadvantaged black/hispanic/white skilled labor, that this would be an avenue to break the cycle of governmental assistance. A stepping stone to even greater opportunities. Imagine if a program such as this was funded by the original stimulus bill. But that would have sucked for the liberal politicians who want to stay in control of the disadvantaged populations.

I have disagreed with your position on many things, but that was a hell of a post. I mean that in all seriousness. That is so close to the truth, I wont quibble with any of it. :thumbsup:

Edit - Yeesh in the time to make the post, Reuters:

FLASH: S&P downgrades U.S. credit rating to AA+ with negative outlook
Edited by Booster4324

I have disagreed with your position on many things, but that was a hell of a post. I mean that in all seriousness. That is so close to the truth, I wont quibble with any of it. :thumbsup:

Thanks man, it's cool that we can agree on something... :)

Dont surprise me none that this horseshit thread was started by a horse's ass.

Gypsies have been doing mob robs longer and better than anyone except maybe the fiance sector which steals bigger and better then anyone in history.

youtube.com/watch?v=lX-q6Rdh1Es

My father got nicked by the gypsy mob in a Prague subway station. He said it was something to behold.

I'm anticipating even more of this as the economy gets worse under Obama and the funding for Black Run America dries up.

Just go away. You contribute nothing to this board. I am embarrassed I have two things in common with you in that I am white and like the Bills.

Stop rewarding black women with no means of supporting themselves much less children by paying their rent, utilities, and paying for their food. There's no sense of shame anymore over being reliant on these handouts, It's just a big joke to the inner city. Search for EBT card on Twitter and you'll see what I mean.

2 more days until my food stamps go on my EBT card ladies food on me ima be ballin

2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

http://twitter.com/#!/SocietyFrshVito/status/99607009174884352

And theres literally thousands of tweets like this where they are boasting and joking about being on government assistance.

Stop rewarding black women with no means of supporting themselves much less children by paying their rent, utilities, and paying for their food. There's no sense of shame anymore over being reliant on these handouts, It's just a big joke to the inner city. Search for EBT card on Twitter and you'll see what I mean.

Well, I'd say that Dad running off before the child is born is a lot more damaging than Mom's attitude toward money.

http://twitter.com/#!/SocietyFrshVito/status/99607009174884352

And theres literally thousands of tweets like this where they are boasting and joking about being on government assistance.

About time you showed up. Here 3rd throw a party in your honor and you wait 3 pages to make your appearance?