Wisconsin State Fair

No Peace of Schit, I wasn't race baiting. I was dumbass lawyer baiting. When I saw the headline for the story on Drudge it immediately made me think of Dave's posts and the oft used criticism of him because of the common thread in his posts. But it's not the sheer volume of his posts regarding black and white relationships that gets him criticized. I got crap from you and I rarely post anything about race. So, I guess with some posters here race is a forbidden subject. Case closed, Cousin Vinnie.

I'm sorry that asking you if DavinElma emailed you that story got you so upset. That is really a lot of "crap" to get worked up over. I clearly stepped over the line when I did that and I'm sorry your feelings got hurt.

Now here's your blankie. Stay calm until the wahmbulance gets here.

Edited by Peace

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry that asking you if DavinElma emailed you that story got you so upset. That is really a lot of "crap" to get worked up over. I clearly stepped over the line when I did that and I'm sorry your feelings got hurt.

Now here's your blankie.

Ah, a compassionate lawyer. :lol: Who said I was upset though? I wasn't upset at all. I like trapping arrogant pricks, and you fell for it.

I just hate it when people take it for granite; it's such a gneiss word...

Peace-----Peace of Schit vs. Piece of Schit----I understand the difference and it wasn't in arror.

Ah, a compassionate lawyer. :lol: Who said I was upset though? I wasn't upset at all. I like trapping arrogant pricks, and you fell for it.

Peace-----Peace of Schit vs. Piece of Schit----I understand the difference and it wasn't in arror.

You misspeltted airor.

I posted the article from Drudge specifically to see what kind of a reaction I would get....Well, I rarely post about race and our resident ACLU guy jumped on my post right away.

Yes...asking you if Dave emailed you the story is "jumping on your post." Yeah, you're not sensitive.

BTW, 2 pages and no one has yet to care about your post, including me.

You definitely proved a point Curly: You're a maroon.

You misspeltted airor.

You must understand that I have been conversing with a person that titled a thread "Anybody Watch HBO's Too Big Too Fail" and didn't even bother with a question mark. I thought I might be able to elevate him but I guess he is dragging me down to the gutter instead. He is a lawyer afterall.

Edited by 3rdnlng

You must understand that I have been conversing with a person that titled a thread "Anybody Watch HBO's Too Big Too Fail" and didn't even bother with a question mark. I thought I might be able to elevate him but I guess he is dragging me down to the gutter instead. He is a lawyer afterall.

Ouch. What a barb! The things I've missed having you on ignore.

Yes...asking you if Dave emailed you the story is "jumping on your post." Yeah, you're not sensitive.

What does it take to get through your thick skull? You care more about protesting that I posted something about race than you do about the fact that a bunch of people attacked another bunch of people. You showed your true colors. I got the same reaction from you as you would have given Dave. All this posturing about his sheer volume of posts having to do with race making him a racist is bs. He may be one and he may not be one. Regardless, in your book I guess I shouldn't be posting anything about race because it might upset the sensitivities of the ACLU/CAMELTOE crowd.

What does it take to get through your thick skull? You care more about protesting that I posted something about race than you do about the fact that a bunch of people attacked another bunch of people. You showed your true colors. I got the same reaction from you as you would have given Dave. All this posturing about his sheer volume of posts having to do with race making him a racist is bs. He may be one and he may not be one. Regardless, in your book I guess I shouldn't be posting anything about race because it might upset the sensitivities of the ACLU/CAMELTOE crowd.

Didnt you KNOW?

peace/JA is black.

My only protest so far is to protest your idiocy. So by your logic, if I protest that you're an idiot, I'm a racist. Or if I ask if Dave emailed you that story, I'm a racist. Well, guess I'm a racist then.

And apparently, everyone in this thread who has also not cared to discuss your post (if anyone even read it), and all of the people who viewed this as another "Dave-like" thread, are also racist. Magox will be alarmed to find himself typecast as part of the Aryan nation. I'm good with it. Just need some prison tats and to bleach my skin a bit.

Edited by Peace

Anyone here who doesn't care about this story is a lowlife. Anyone who attacked and/or mocked the person for posting this story is a loser. What kind of sick creep not only wouldn't care about this story, but would be so proud of the fact that they'd announce it to everyone? That's pretty sick and twisted.

Am I correct in assuming that if this was a white mob attacking innocent black people then you would care?

I'm not one to be running to Peace's defense, because personally I don't care for him too much, but come on? You love the islamic and race threads, it's something that you thrive for. Perhaps the content of the article is something that most of us agree with, regarding your own personal viewpoint. But is it really necessary to incessantly bring up these threads?

Edited by Magox

My only protest so far is to protest your idiocy. So by your logic, if I protest that you're an idiot, I'm a racist. Or if I ask if Dave emailed you that story, I'm a racist. Well, guess I'm a racist then.

And apparently, everyone in this thread who has also not cared to discuss your post (if anyone even read it), and all of the people who viewed this as another "Dave-like" thread, are also racist. Magox will be alarmed to find himself typecast as part of the Aryan nation. I'm good with it. Just need some prison tats and to bleach my skin a bit.

You are approaching Conner or pBrain levels. You've made some pretty big leaps there.

I'm not one to be running to Peace's defense, because personally I don't care for him too much, but come on? You love the islamic and race threads, it's something that you thrive for. Perhaps the content of the article is something that most of us agree with, regarding your own personal viewpoint. But is it really necessary to incessantly bring up these threads?

The whole thing here is that I don't bring up these types of threads much. That was the point. Peace got on me for bringing it up while he got on Dave not because what he was bringing up was out of place or wrong. He claimed Dave was a racist because of the sheer volume of race related posts.

Maybe it's because it's the only way people can find out about it since it isn't being reported on by the MSM...

http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/06/racial_violence_has_not_made_it_into_the_conversation_about_race.html

Edited by 1billsfan

Maybe it's because it's the only way people can find out about it since it isn't being reported on by the MSM...

http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/06/racial_violence_has_not_made_it_into_the_conversation_about_race.html

Have you ever heard of "birds of a feather, flock together"?

It's one thing to have a conversation about these sort of topics once in a while, it's another to have to always chime in or begin a conversation that pertains to this topic.

It's one thing to have a conversation about these sort of topics once in a while, it's another to have to always chime in or begin a conversation that pertains to this topic.

You'd be right if this was a "once in a while" problem. They're having problems with black flash mobs in Canada...

http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/Canada/20110801/flash-rob-ottawa-stores-110802/

Sweeping it under the rug isn't the answer. How can you solve a problem that way? Sadly, the lack of coverage is the main reason why crimes like these will continue to grow in frequency.

And who is doing that?

Ok, the link encourages us to enter recent racial violence into the general discussion on race relations in our culture. So let's talk about it. What do you think is causing such outbreaks?

Ok, the link encourages us to enter recent racial violence into the general discussion on race relations in our culture. So let's talk about it. What do you think is causing such outbreaks?

Three things, one is parental guidance, another are the horrible educational systems in the poorer communities and the third is decades of liberal entitlement policies which have helped keep much of the black population in a perpetual state of the need for governmental assistance. It's a shame that generations later, so many never seem to be able to break out of this never ending circle.

What's left is an angry and disillusioned black youth population who are now using technology in both violent and nonviolent crimes to it's fullest extent. I've always felt that if we tried to replace illegal skilled labor with disadvantaged black/hispanic/white skilled labor, that this would be an avenue to break the cycle of governmental assistance. A stepping stone to even greater opportunities. Imagine if a program such as this was funded by the original stimulus bill. But that would have sucked for the liberal politicians who want to stay in control of the disadvantaged populations.