Man done in by blonde hair & boobs seeks redemption

Beerball

The bigger thing in the area news is the crooked cops that were tied to this.

Crooked cops + crooked lawyer + ugly divorce + dude who let the little head do the thinking = nothing good

If he hadn't figured it out before, when his 'date' took off with her friend instead of going in his car, alarm bells should have been screaming at him.

Although hiring a bimbo to sabatoge the ex is a lot different, the description of his dates with the blonde reminded me of a couple gold diggers I met when I was plowing through the internet dating sites several years ago. Not the run of the mill 'I want to date a guy that can take me to a nice dinner' kind, but the real pros who engage in the over-the-top familiarity and flirting right off the bat, the "we have such a connection!" cliches, etc. One time it was so obvious it was almost laughable. So just for fun (and to get rid of her) on our second date I hinted to this one girl that I was basically broke. Her demeanor did a 180 literally within seconds. The date ended about 15 minutes later and she never called again.

Edited by KD in CT

What am I missing here? I can empathize with the guy, but he did drive drunk...it would be like getting busted for a DWI coming home from a titty bar..."but officer, she was so hot, I had to buy $150 bottles of champagne, and drink them".

What am I missing here? I can empathize with the guy, but he did drive drunk...it would be like getting busted for a DWI coming home from a titty bar..."but officer, she was so hot, I had to buy $150 bottles of champagne, and drink them".

The cop was tipped off to pull him over.

His ex-wife and her lawyer hiring a woman to try and get him to do that is probably frowned upon in some way by the law.

Edited by LeviF91

Crooked cops + crooked lawyer + ugly divorce + dude who let the little head do the thinking = nothing good

If he hadn't figured it out before, when his 'date' took off with her friend instead of going in his car, alarm bells should have been screaming at him.

Although hiring a bimbo to sabatoge the ex is a lot different, the description of his dates with the blonde reminded me of a couple gold diggers I met when I was plowing through the internet dating sites several years ago. Not the run of the mill 'I want to date a guy that can take me to a nice dinner' kind, but the real pros who engage in the over-the-top familiarity and flirting right off the bat, the "we have such a connection!" cliches, etc. One time it was so obvious it was almost laughable. So just for fun (and to get rid of her) on our second date I hinted to this one girl that I was basically broke. Her demeanor did a 180 literally within seconds. The date ended about 15 minutes later and she never called again.

You're not a broke bastard? :D