Chevy Volt

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tesla's advancing battery technology, just like Chevy. In fact lots of companies are working on this. Tesla happens to be making breakthroughs which make your argument go the way of the Laser Disc, but keep on working under the assumption that technology is static if it supports your position. :rolleyes:

DVD players were not vital to national security. Electric cars reduce our dependence on foreign oil, which is in our country's interest.

Every !@#$ing system you or anyone else can think of has energy loss. That's how it works and your argument has no merit whatsoever. The gas engine is nothing more than a backup system that takes over when you've exceeded your battery's range. WTF is your point here?

To borrow from Tom, you are an idiot. Any form of modern energy production started on a blackboard somewhere. Those evil professors!!!

You're a !@#$ing moron if you think I've said any of what you just attributed to me.

You're just arguing to argue at this point.

Edited by Joe Miner

Usually as ideal approximations, thus made practical by engineers. There was a HUGE amount of work it took to make Einstein's blackboard into an atomic bomb.

but the engineers are almost never creative enough to envision the unique concepts that they sometimes are able to apply.

Usually as ideal approximations, thus made practical by engineers. There was a HUGE amount of work it took to make Einstein's blackboard into an atomic bomb.

And you're all idiots.

And lots of eggheads helped to make it happen. Scary, deadly, incredibly awesome.

You're a !@#$ing moron if you think I've said any of what you just attributed to me.

You're just arguing to argue at this point.

Hey, Joe, where you going with that gun in your hand? :lol:

Now the Chevy Volt is a national security issue. :lol:

Whats next, a health care issue? :rolleyes:

Now you're being a funny guy! Reducing our dependence on foreign oil is a matter of national security. But you knew that...

Edited by Gene Frenkle

If you don't buy a Volt, the terrorists win.

A Volt in every garage, and a cell phone in every hand.

What this country needs is a good 99 week unemployment benefit standard.

Bad news for Tesla buyers.

url=http://moneywatch.bnet.com/saving-money/blog/devil-details/free-golf-cart-but-call-it-a-low-speed-neighborhood-vehicle/1241/]Remember the good old days[/url]?

Bad news for Tesla buyers.

url=http://moneywatch.bnet.com/saving-money/blog/devil-details/free-golf-cart-but-call-it-a-low-speed-neighborhood-vehicle/1241/]Remember the good old days[/url]?

bad news? sounds like an unfair tax advantage to the few that can afford a tesla roadster to me. it's a $7500 discount on a supercar. makes it even closer to a high end vette.

bad news? sounds like an unfair tax advantage to the few that can afford a tesla roadster to me. it's a $7500 discount on a supercar. makes it even closer to a high end vette.

Tax Breaks for Corporate Jet Owners = Bad

Tax Breaks for Tesla Electric Sports Cars = Good

Yes We Can!

Tax Breaks for Corporate Jet Owners = Bad

Tax Breaks for Tesla Electric Sports Cars = Good

Yes We Can!

Now, he did say that it was an unfair tax advantage.

Of course, he apparently believe that all tax advantages are unfair (except his), so that's not exactly a meaningful statement.

• 3 months later...