Peter King at TC next Sunday

Beerball

Edited...actually Sunday according to MMQB page 2

Love him or hate him, at least we can count on a couple Bills features next week.

He will still find some way to talk about the Patriots. I am convinced he has Brady saved as his background picture on his cell phone. Pass on PK, captain of the Obvious.

Things to expect:

•  
  • A complaint about the lack of citrus fruit in his Labatt Blue

• An extensive description of the food the Bills provide to media

• A super-fresh, super-exclusive item about how Fitz wears his wedding ring during games

• Utter surprise at the weather being above 70 degrees

• The obligatory Shawne Merriman piece wherein PK states that Merriman will be hugely back this year, unless he isn't.

• More words written about coffee than current and active Buffalo Bills

I remember when he came to camp a couple of years ago and was impressed by JP Losman, something to the effect that that lots of teams were looking for good young QB's and Buffalo had one in Losman. :oops:

I remember when he came to camp a couple of years ago and was impressed by JP Losman, something to the effect that that lots of teams were looking for good young QB's and Buffalo had one in Losman. :oops:

Peter King is what he is, a pompous overweight blowhart that somehow got a nice cushy job at CNN/NBC. He has some decent connections around the league just for the simple fact that players/gms/owners know he is not going to tell it like it is & trash them in his articles, instead blowing roses up their asses 24/7. But if you want football knowledge & insight I would take his articles for what they are worth. My 2 year old daughter knows more about football then he does.