QB arm strength

BR has Fitz's arm strength rated better than some QB's that will surprise you!

http://bleacherrepor...ng-quarterbacks

Hey Doc.

Lots of folks aren't aware of what Bleacher Report actually is. Here's Wiki's description:

Bleacher Report is a website that provides news and fans' opinions of sporting events.

The website was launched in February 2008 [2] by California-based entrepreneurs Dave Finocchio, Zander Freund, Bryan Goldberg, and Dave Nemetz. The purpose of the website was to provide a platform for bloggers and amateur sports writers to publish their work where visitors could find their articles easily.

Hey Doc.

Lots of folks aren't aware of what Bleacher Report actually is. Here's Wiki's description:

Bleacher Report is a website that provides news and fans' opinions of sporting events.

The website was launched in February 2008 [2] by California-based entrepreneurs Dave Finocchio, Zander Freund, Bryan Goldberg, and Dave Nemetz. The purpose of the website was to provide a platform for bloggers and amateur sports writers to publish their work where visitors could find their articles easily.

Okay, okay....no more BL links. Sheesh.

BR has Fitz's arm strength rated better than some QB's that will surprise you!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/765974-power-ranking-the-arm-strength-of-all-32-nfl-starting-quarterbacks

Thought about starting a thread about this as just watching some of his throws online he has had good zip on the ball with nice tight spirals. Thank God he hit the weights this year, now maybe we have our QB of the future and can focus our draft on other positions.

I watch all the Bills games and this doesn't ring a bell. Exactly who is referring to him by this nickname?

The Bills players started it. I heard it about midway through the season, when Fitz was playing pretty well, obviously because of the beard and "The Polish Rifle" Jaworski. Then the fans noticed it and started calling him that on here and other places. Then the national media would sometimes mention it in articles.

That's Ryans nickname if you watched football in 2010

I never missed a play of Bills games last season and I never heard it? I am guessing it is referring to the half of a beard he had? Or was it that he wore his wedding ring during a game, which the TV announcers talked about more than they actually did his play?

Hey Doc.

It is a website with some interesting reading, but of course you can't take everything you read to heart-anywhere. What makes a reporter an expert anyway? Bleacher Report is kinda similar to some of the posts that people put on this forum as facts, that are just merely opinions.

The Bills players started it. I heard it about midway through the season, when Fitz was playing pretty well, obviously because of the beard and "The Polish Rifle" Jaworski. Then the fans noticed it and started calling him that on here and other places. Then the national media would sometimes mention it in articles.

Maybe the decade+ of Bills futility has dulled my senses. :rolleyes:

I watch all the Bills games and this doesn't ring a bell. Exactly who is referring to him by this nickname?

It wasn't so much of a "media" thing as it was a Twitter/insider thing.

Just like our rag-tag young receivers have dubbed themselves "The Goon Squad."

The Amish Rifle and his Goon Squad.

sounds like a satirical avante garde western.

It wasn't so much of a "media" thing as it was a Twitter/insider thing.

Just like our rag-tag young receivers have dubbed themselves "The Goon Squad."

The Amish Rifle and his Goon Squad.

sounds like a satirical avante garde western.

Thanks for the explanation...unlike the smartass response of "That's Ryans nickname if you watched football in 2010".