Ramblings from a guy with some beers in him

stevestojan

I'm by no means drunk, but I am happy. On that note, I will say that the 1st half of football today made me realize one thing:

We are, as a team, one of the best in the NFL. Laugh if you will, and say "sh-- happens", but if we challenge that call in the Oakland game, or the officials get it right, we are 9-5.

How man teams in the NFC can say that?

Thwe second half was boooooooring, and that is awesome. If I can watch every Bills game, and the second half is a bore because we have the game in hand, well, bore away!

Ok, as far as the Jets are concerned, we might as well write that off. They win the tiebreaker, but that's ok. We knew this wasnt going to be easy.

The Chiefs? Well, thank you Chiefs. Stepped up in a game that meant nothing to them, and kicked the balls out of the Broncos. I can almost smell the playoffs.

Green bay is (was) losing to Jax? Well, not for long - believe it.

And tonight, all I can say is:

Let's go Insurance Adjusters, Let's Go!!! (Go Peyton! Beat those f-cking Ravens!)

What a time to be a Bills fan -

It sucked for a good portion of this year, but love em or hate em, back em or bash em, this is FUN!

Ok, Carry on...

I'm by no means drunk, but I am happy. On that note, I will say that the 1st half of football today made me realize one thing:

We are, as a team, one of the best in the NFL. Laugh if you will, and say "sh-- happens", but if we challenge that call in the Oakland game, or the officials get it right, we are 9-5.

Thwe second half was boooooooring, and that is awesome. If I can watch every Bills game, and the second half is a bore because we have the game in hand, well, bore away!

Ok, as far as the Jets are concerned, we might as well write that off. They win the tiebreaker, but that's ok. We knew this wasnt going to be easy.

The Chiefs? Well, thank you Chiefs. Stepped up in a game that meant nothing to them, and kicked the balls out of the Broncos.  I can almost smell the playoffs.

Let's go Insurance Adjusters, Let's Go!!! (Go Peyton! Beat those f-cking Ravens!)

It sucked for a good portion of this year, but love em or hate em, back em or bash em, this is FUN!

Ok, Carry on...

167233[/snapback]

Sorry man, but you can't do much against the refs blundering. You can control your own destiny in the 4th quarter with your fate in your hands. 3 times we managed to screw that up!

We should be 11-2 my friend if we played well. Hell, we had the lead twice with minutes to go; only to see us succumb at the end.

Our defense made Boller look like an All-Pro too in that Ravens game when we were on our way to turning things around too.

Playoffs or not, the future is looking awesome. We are becoming a dominate team. We just need JP to get some reps for the future and I don't know why he did not come in for mop up duty today.

IMO, I am not too scared of Pittsburgh coming to The Ralph. They have not looked very impressive lately and our D can definitely rattle Big Ben.

Bring it on Pitt.

The Chiefs? Well, thank you Chiefs. Stepped up in a game that meant nothing to them, and kicked the balls out of the Broncos.  I can almost smell the playoffs.

Ok, Carry on...

167233[/snapback]

This decemember is felling alot better than the last few have. It was sad to lose interest in the Bills around first of Dec last couple of years.

BTW the reason we are winning is plain and simple the Bills havent lost since I started wearing my red hat that I wore to the Arizona game.

BTW the reason we are winning is plain and simple the Bills havent lost since I started wearing my red hat that I wore to the Arizona game.

167473[/snapback]

I swear to everything holy, if you don't wear that next sunday and every sunday until this ride is over, I will fly to wherver you are and slap you with a glove, thus challenging you to a duel...

Keep the faith.

I swear to everything holy, if you don't wear that next sunday and every sunday until this ride is over, I will fly to wherver you are and slap you with a glove, thus challenging you to a duel...

Keep the faith.

167479[/snapback]

Damn right even swapping the Bills socks for road versus away!!! I did test fate this week by washing the Bills T I have been wearing as well. But these Zubaz are almost at the point of having more holes than needed :)

We dont lose the tie breaker to the jets..ff the jets lose their next 2 we win the tie breaker by common opponents.

Ok, Carry on...

167233[/snapback]