The Bills are one of 11 teams…

:thumbsup: This board really makes you shake your head at times ... they want us to spend for spending sake, which Ralph has done in the past wasting 'his' money on bad picks ... but he also didn't overspend for players that other teams were willing to break their banks on and I didn't see the 49ers go to the Superbowl because of Nate Clements even though he was paid more than any other defensive player. Should the Bills have kept him?

Yes, I think they need a tight end but I am also feeling good about how Buddy and Chan analyze this team. Unlike many, such as a certain Buff News columnist, I do not want another old washed up former decent lineman when we haven't given Pears a chance at RT. Bell kept improving all last year.

So, Ralph is cheap ... but then so are the seats at THE RALPH! We can take our families to a Bills' game without a second mortgage but if we were heading over to see the Jets/Giants/Eagles/Patriots we'd be paying a lot more. So, I'll take cheap Ralph with a team of Buddy and Chan ... and I do remember that Ralph paid Bruce, Kelly, Andre, and crew enough to keep them happy here.

Stop making sense. It confuses the little nippy creatures who dwell in the underbrush around here.

So, Ralph is cheap ... but then so are the seats at THE RALPH! We can take our families to a Bills' game without a second mortgage but if we were heading over to see the Jets/Giants/Eagles/Patriots we'd be paying a lot more. So, I'll take cheap Ralph with a team of Buddy and Chan ... and I do remember that Ralph paid Bruce, Kelly, Andre, and crew enough to keep them happy here.

did you really think through this idea? would you then rather there be one awful restaurant in town with inexpensive food than no restaurants? i'd rather eat in or go to some other town. even better, no one would go and this restaurant would bring in a new chef or owner. more to the point, i'd rather watch a few games on tv and cheer a winner than see every miserable game of a perennial loser in person....or pay double to see half as many games of a good team. so you eat bad food and pretend you're happy and i'll abstain, watch games on tv (until it's once again obvious that this is one of the worst teams of the season) and complain about the owner and the chefs.