The QB Soap Opera…

As we all remember at last year's training camp, there were some attendees in the bleachers who were giving Trent Edwards a hard time before Chan Gailey intervened with his infamous admonishment, "If you dog one of us you dog all of us."

Apparently something similar happened in 49ers camp last year and now again, today at Dolphins camp. Hard to say but it seems like it was more than just a few fans who were voicing displeasure with Chad Henne.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/08/01/dolphins-fans-chant-we-want-orton-at-training-camp/

Kyle Orton - The Rodney Dangerfield of NFL QBs. I don't get it. The man's got game. But everyone thinks he's not very good.

He's an average QB, and probably would be more ideal for the Dolphins.

I think the Broncos are the ones who really screwed up. Just what exactly did the Broncos want in return? They should've taken whatever they could have gotten. Now Orton has to play back-up and Tebow has to keep looking over his shoulder.

The Fins would do better with Orton. Chanting idiots are nothing new or news worthy really.

I'd never heard of fans heckling a player en masse during training camp until very recently.

Care to cite any early examples of badly behaving fans at training camp?

I think it's a disturbing trend, but not surprising the way things go these days.

He's an average QB, and probably would be more ideal for the Dolphins.

I think the Broncos are the ones who really screwed up. Just what exactly did the Broncos want in return? They should've taken whatever they could have gotten. Now Orton has to play back-up and Tebow has to keep looking over his shoulder.

The reports I've read are that Orton is getting almost all the first team reps and has been sharp while Tebow has been inaccurate and a bit lost.

Now one could argue that Orton's getting first team reps to build his trade value but that really doesn't make much sense… if the Broncos were committed to starting Tebow this year, it seems to me that they'd give him as many first team reps as possible.

Tebow's already a young QB who was deprived of all the OTAs and offseason work that is so vital to learning how to play in the NFL… it makes no sense to me that they are "keeping him under wraps."

Again, the Broncos could be playing games but there are reports that they've decided to keep Orton due to his sharpness and Tebow's lack of sharpness.

As we all remember at last year's training camp, there were some attendees in the bleachers who were giving Trent Edwards a hard time before Chan Gailey intervened with his infamous admonishment, "If you dog one of us you dog all of us."

And then he was cut 2 games in.

Don't worry fish will be getting Orton sooner or latter, which doesn't concern me one way or the other.

Apparently something similar happened in 49ers camp last year and now again, today at Dolphins camp. Hard to say but it seems like it was more than just a few fans who were voicing displeasure with Chad Henne.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/08/01/dolphins-fans-chant-we-want-orton-at-training-camp/

Just think in Oakland when Jason Campbell starts throwing bad passes because he sucks, they will be chanting "Trent, Trent, Trent!"

Unfortunately I have the pleasure of listening to the miss informed DolFans here in SOfla. They were booing Henne before the guy threw a pass!! At a practice no less. It really is a sad state of NFL football down here. Joe Rose has a show in the AM and even he was confused by people calling for Sporanos head after the practice!! Be thankful Bills fans, could be worse, could be a Dolfag.