UFO Found on Ocean Floor?

CosmicBills

The original article this thread was centered around was a Daily Mail article from August 2, 2011.

A sonar anomaly was picked up and they saw a 60 foot circular shape on the ocean floor which they speculated to be a UFO or something.

So that was over 6 years ago. Has anyone bothered to investigate further? Did everyone forget about it?

The original article this thread was centered around was a Daily Mail article from August 2, 2011.

A sonar anomaly was picked up and they saw a 60 foot circular shape on the ocean floor which they speculated to be a UFO or something.

So that was over 6 years ago. Has anyone bothered to investigate further? Did everyone forget about it?

No, and yes we forgot about it for good reason. UFOs/aliens are for suckers, like palm reading, Tarot, seances, ghost hunters...

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan

Given that SDS may jettison this board, we may lose this valuable thread. As such, I think it is time to reflect on what we have seen here and where it might lead us.

This thread summarized:

A. Whack-a-doo's believe in UFO, ETs from all of these other solar systems, dimensions, times etc.

B. Sitcom math debunks all of that

Although interesting, the story is over. What remains of intrigue is why people want to believe in all of this alien bunk. Is it gullibility, people just making money on stupid crap, or something more deep? A felling that we don't want to be alone because we know the incompetence of the human race?

What do you all think?

It's been investigated thoroughly throughout the thread over the years. In that time the thread has taken on a life of its own. :beer:

No, and yes we forgot about it for good reason. UFOs/aliens are for suckers, like palm reading, Tarot, seances, ghost hunters...

Are you of the belief that there is no other intelligent life in the universe?

Given that SDS may jettison this board, we may lose this valuable thread. As such, I think it is time to reflect on what we have seen here and where it might lead us.

This thread summarized:

A. Whack-a-doo's believe in UFO, ETs from all of these other solar systems, dimensions, times etc.

Although interesting, the story is over. What remains of intrigue is why people want to believe in all of this alien bunk. Is it gullibility, people just making money on stupid crap, or something more deep? A felling that we don't want to be alone because we know the incompetence of the human race?

What do you all think?

I think the list of qualified observers who have reported unusual sightings is as long and distinguished and not easy to dismiss. :beer:

*available on Netflix in full

Edited by Deranged Rhino

It's been investigated thoroughly throughout the thread over the years. In that time the thread has taken on a life of its own. :beer:

Are you of the belief that there is no other intelligent life in the universe?

I think the list of qualified observers who have reported unusual sightings is as long and distinguished and not easy to dismiss. :beer:

*available on Netflix in full

Richard Byrd, dudes.

I think wish the list of qualified weirdo observers who have reported unusual sightings is were as long and distinguished and not easy to dismiss. :beer:

Fixed....partly for accuracy and partly for grammar.

Now just assume I'm correct, even if you don't think so, and answer my question.

Edited by 4merper4mer

This thread summarized:

What do you all think?

Believing that intelligent creatures routinely visit earth in a spacecraft is whackadoo stuff...

Believing that there is no life elsewhere in the universe is just stupid. It has to be out there.

I think you and I debated this like 50 pages ago. I don't remember now.

This thread summarized:

What do you all think?

Or maybe SDS is nuking the board because he has been pressured to remove all the truth that TGregggggggggy has exposed in this thread

:lol:

Believing that there is no life elsewhere in the universe is just stupid. It has to be out there.

I think you and I debated this like 50 pages ago. I don't remember now.

To refresh you:

It wasn't you and i debating this stuff 50 pages ago....it was you and math debating it.

Spoiler alert: Math won.

Edited by 4merper4mer

Believing that intelligent creatures routinely visit earth in a spacecraft is whackadoo stuff...

This is undoubtedly a silly thread, so no offense taken but...

There are hundreds of eye witness reports coming from the polar opposites of "whackadoo" that you may want to rethink your definitions. Military pilots, astronauts, former presidents and other world leaders, not to mention the hundreds of thousands of pages and millions of dollars spent by governments of the world on this very topic.

A lot of serious people take this very seriously.