UFO Found on Ocean Floor?

CosmicBills

You picked my absolute favorite guy! I had to watch all three seasons pretty much back to back, and what cracked me up more than anything was how that guy's hair changes over the three seasons. While most people get more "hollywood" with their hair and appearance as they progress from season 1 to 3, this guy went the other route. He let his hair go CRAZIER because he KNEW he was on TV.

And everything he says is the most dramatic and earth shattering conclusion in the history of the spoken word.

:lol: I'd love to meet that guy and have a conversation with him...not sure I could keep a straight face though.

I always tell my wife I'm going to start "styling" my hair that way. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

If you still don't believe that the US government is trying to keep underwater UFOs a secret, you need to read this:

http://dailycaller.com/2012/02/21/documents-lightsquared-shaping-up-as-the-fccs-solyndra/

Documents and copies of communications obtained by The Daily Caller indicate that the Federal Communications Commission propped up broadband company LightSquared with favorable regulatory decisions and other special treatment, while driving its competition out of business.

In August 2008, Wall Street hedge fund Harbinger Capital Partners, owned by longtime Democratic political donor Philip Falcone, sought to buy a majority stake in the satellite company SkyTerra — the company that would later become LightSquared.

Before Barack Obama became president, he was personally an investor in SkyTerra.

So the FCC props up wireless broadband company LightSquared while getting rid of competition. And when it comes time to shut down certain land-based wireless internet spectrum to prevent interference with the search for UFO wreckage - - uhh, I mean sea turtles - - the only company left in a position to complain is LightSquared. Kind of a big coincidence, don'tcha think?

Edited by ICanSleepWhenI'mDead

• 3 weeks later...

That's hilarious!

I do have some thoughts about the Ancient Alien hypothesis (still can't believe I get paid to watch that stuff) -- but before I expound and bore everyone here, let me preface it with this: after watching hours of this, I might have been brainwashed.

That said, the one tenet of the theory that I find compelling is the multitude of early civilizations that share common origin myths despite having little to no contact with one another. There's something to be said about early man's nearly consistent belief that the Gods lived in the sky and directly interacted with man. Whether it's the Sumerians, Hindus, Incas or Greeks and Romans -- they all have similar myths and mythologies about where we come from. Some even went as far as to pinpoint our origin to certain stars in certain constellations. The similarities are enough to make you wonder how all these diverse cultures, some separated by oceans and centuries, all arrived at very similar conclusions.

From a storytelling perspective (since that's the field I'm most qualified to talk about), there are three possible explanations for this:

1. Those early interactions recorded by dozens of civilizations were actually divine in nature.

2. Those early interactions were actually extraterrestrial in nature and misinterpreted as being divine.

3. Human brains are wired to attempt to explain the unexplainable and will reach to fiction in order to do so.

A serious 4th option is that ancient civilizations also featured fiction writers /wall art for entertainment such as our society today does... That said humans always try to explain the unexplainable by referencing it to known and accepted occurences, this results in Chinese describing firebreathing, earth rumbling, flying Dragons that bring their leaders and the romans talking about firey flying carts whilst the greek talked about gods arriving by fire and lightning whilst the ground shook. We now start to re-reference those occurences with flying vehicles, question is though is our current frame of reference correct? Or are we still being silly earthlings that try to fictionalize something in order to make sense of it.

Something else that has me pondering related to all this is that humans as we are today given our explosive reproduction cant be mathmatically around for too long unless major resets have happened (of which there are stories to be found, such as the great flood), first writings date back 30k years. Populqation discussion based on numbers: http://www.ldolphin.org/popul.html

The problem with series like Ancient Aliens is that they present like it is all set in stone and that there is no discussion to be had about it being true or not which is most likely a reaction to the other side disregarding theories like these completly (it's a marketing struggle).

Anyway not so much related to the Ancient Aliens series but I seriously wouldnt be surprised if we turn out to be a genepool farm for some extraterrestial race (made in the likeness of God) and UFO's are basicly extraterrestial agriculural machines.

Edited by bladiebla

Just an earthquake how? I've never heard of an earthquake causing loud booms (outside of things falling over of course).

They do. The one north of here, in Germantown, a couple of years ago, was loud enough to wake me up, even though I never felt it.