UFO Found on Ocean Floor?

CosmicBills

My oldest brother Darryl says that's just not believable. A cruise missile launch would be too hard to keep secret. Why not just turn the security cameras off for a few minutes and defoliate a shaped charge from a safe distance INSIDE the outer perimeter of the Pentagon?

My youngest brother Darryl thinks we should use the alien ceramics for peaceful purposes, like renovating the Ralph with something that won't require expensive upkeep. Still sounds costly to me.

Tell your younger brother Darryl that there's no way that I'm going to sit on a clingon covered seat at the Ralph.

My oldest brother Darryl says that's just not believable. A cruise missile launch would be too hard to keep secret. Why not just turn the security cameras off for a few minutes and defoliate a shaped charge from a safe distance INSIDE the outer perimeter of the Pentagon?

Exactly! That's why they launched the cruise missile! Because it's so absurd and unbelievable, that people keep arguing about it and get distracted from the REAL secret of underwater alien UFO recovery operations!

:lol:

But! But! But! There's so much proof!

No, there's no proof. And the lack of proof proves it's a government conspiracy.

(Side note: I actually heard someone use that logic concerning a theory that Elvis wasn't dead, he just went deep undercover for the DEA. "But do you have any evidence?" "No, there's no evidence...that proves there's a government coverup." Ooooo-kay..... :wacko:)

Oh, wait, I know this one.

Because Glanville is nuts. There's more evidence of undersea UFOs than there is of Glanville's sanity.

So you're saying that because there is no proof of Glanville's sanity, the idea that Glanville is sane is a government conspiracy? What does that have to do with underwater UFOs? You sound like my sister Darlene.

Exactly! That's why they launched the cruise missile! Because it's so absurd and unbelievable, that people keep arguing about it and get distracted from the REAL secret of underwater alien UFO recovery operations!

No, there's no proof. And the lack of proof proves it's a government conspiracy.

(Side note: I actually heard someone use that logic concerning a theory that Elvis wasn't dead, he just went deep undercover for the DEA. "But do you have any evidence?" "No, there's no evidence...that proves there's a government coverup." Ooooo-kay..... :wacko:)

That's hilarious!

I do have some thoughts about the Ancient Alien hypothesis (still can't believe I get paid to watch that stuff) -- but before I expound and bore everyone here, let me preface it with this: after watching hours of this, I might have been brainwashed.

That said, the one tenet of the theory that I find compelling is the multitude of early civilizations that share common origin myths despite having little to no contact with one another. There's something to be said about early man's nearly consistent belief that the Gods lived in the sky and directly interacted with man. Whether it's the Sumerians, Hindus, Incas or Greeks and Romans -- they all have similar myths and mythologies about where we come from. Some even went as far as to pinpoint our origin to certain stars in certain constellations. The similarities are enough to make you wonder how all these diverse cultures, some separated by oceans and centuries, all arrived at very similar conclusions.

From a storytelling perspective (since that's the field I'm most qualified to talk about), there are three possible explanations for this:

1. Those early interactions recorded by dozens of civilizations were actually divine in nature.

2. Those early interactions were actually extraterrestrial in nature and misinterpreted as being divine.

3. Human brains are wired to attempt to explain the unexplainable and will reach to fiction in order to do so.

That's hilarious!

I do have some thoughts about the Ancient Alien hypothesis (still can't believe I get paid to watch that stuff) -- but before I expound and bore everyone here, let me preface it with this: after watching hours of this, I might have been brainwashed.

That said, the one tenet of the theory that I find compelling is the multitude of early civilizations that share common origin myths despite having little to no contact with one another. There's something to be said about early man's nearly consistent belief that the Gods lived in the sky and directly interacted with man. Whether it's the Sumerians, Hindus, Incas or Greeks and Romans -- they all have similar myths and mythologies about where we come from. Some even went as far as to pinpoint our origin to certain stars in certain constellations. The similarities are enough to make you wonder how all these diverse cultures, some separated by oceans and centuries, all arrived at very similar conclusions.

From a storytelling perspective (since that's the field I'm most qualified to talk about), there are three possible explanations for this:

1. Those early interactions recorded by dozens of civilizations were actually divine in nature.

2. Those early interactions were actually extraterrestrial in nature and misinterpreted as being divine.

3. Human brains are wired to attempt to explain the unexplainable and will reach to fiction in order to do so.

Never really thought about it before, but could it simply be that when faced with an unanswerable question like "where did mankind come from?" - - diverse cultures attributed the answer to one of the few things that they all could see but not touch (and which therefore had a somewhat mystical quality) - - the stars? Does that make any sense? I guess that's a version of your #3.

That's hilarious!

Actually, ancient civilizations probably had significant contact with each other - really, as much as the Romans borrowed from the Greeks (including their entire pantheon of gods), you think the Romans came up with their creation myth independently? And the classical Greeks almost certainly borrowed heavily from Mycenaean and probably Minoan cultures (though no one can prove that, since most of the Mycenaean and Minoan literature is lost, and a huge chunk of the classical Greek as well). And Sumerian mythology, what's known of it, is pretty well represented in Judaism and, to the best of my knowledge, Hinduism, via Babylonian myths and culture. Most of the "mysterious" similarities become significantly less so when you realize that 1) these cultures were not contemporaries of each other, and 2) people did actually move around back then.

Plus...there's significant differences in all the mythologies, too. You just never hear of them on programs like "Ancient Aliens" because if they did mention them, it would destroy the whole premise of the series.

From a rational basis, I prefer 3 (1 and 2 are equivalent to me: "The Flying Spaghetti Monster comes down from the sky and wows the natives." Neither is rationally demonstrable.) But from a storytelling basis...#3 sucks moose balls. If you can successfully write the feature-length script that tells #3 and makes in interesting, I really want to read it.

4.Those early interactions were actually with a Googlebot from the future and misinterpreted as being divine.

4.Those early interactions were actually with a Googlebot from the future and misinterpreted as being divine.

5) Ancient societies had an abundance of trolls.

It's a little known fact that Moses didn't receive the Ten Commandments from God, but from guy who wrote random nonsense on Mt. Sinai and called himself "ieatcharkoal".

Until today, some skeptics just wouldn't believe that the government is involved in the sunken UFO conspiracy. But check this out. The FCC, while attempting to divert our attention with that "lift the NFL black-out rule" nonsense, announced today that the feds are going to kill the nationwide high-speed wireless broadband network proposed by LightSquared. Big deal you say - - so what?

Well take a closer look at what's really going on. From the Associated Press:

http://www.seattlepi.com/business/article/FCC-plans-to-nix-wireless-network-that-may-jam-GPS-3332706.php

The problem is that sensitive GPS receivers, designed to pick up relatively weak signals from space, could be overwhelmed by high-power signals from as many as 40,000 LightSquared transmitters on the ground.

So how come the caption for the picture at the top of the article says:

a cockpit GPS shows the search area as scientists participate in a marine mammal/sea turtle survey flight related to the Deepwater Horizon oil spill on a National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration twin otter DHC-6, over the Gulf of Mexico

LightSquared has already invested nearly 4 billion dollars in a new wireless broadband system and the feds are going to shut them down so the feds can do a better job of tracking sea turtles? Have you ever heard anything so ridiculous? C'mon man! If the government really wanted to track sea turtles, all they would need to do is turn up the power on the GPS satellites so the signals from space would be strong enough to overcome the potential interference from the LightSquared transmitters (which will be on land and won't be anywhere near the sea turtles out in the Gulf of Mexico anyway).

But if the NSA is tracking space-based signals that are weak because they're from a distant galaxy, the feds can't turn the power up. I betcha one of them underwater UFOs hit the Deepwater Horizon drilling rig on the way in, and that twin otter DHC-6 in the picture was either searching for the wreckage, or trying to home in on the weak signals from space to try to pinpoint the galaxy that the underwater UFOs came from.

I was born at night, but it wasn't LAST night - - and if I worked for LightSquared, I'd be pretty pissed!

Until today, some skeptics just wouldn't believe that the government is involved in the sunken UFO conspiracy. But check this out. The FCC, while attempting to divert our attention with that "lift the NFL black-out rule" nonsense, announced today that the feds are going to kill the nationwide high-speed wireless broadband network proposed by LightSquared. Big deal you say - - so what?

Well take a closer look at what's really going on. From the Associated Press:

http://www.seattlepi.com/business/article/FCC-plans-to-nix-wireless-network-that-may-jam-GPS-3332706.php

So how come the caption for the picture at the top of the article says:

LightSquared has already invested nearly 4 billion dollars in a new wireless broadband system and the feds are going to shut them down so the feds can do a better job of tracking sea turtles? Have you ever heard anything so ridiculous? C'mon man! If the government really wanted to track sea turtles, all they would need to do is turn up the power on the GPS satellites so the signals from space would be strong enough to overcome the potential interference from the LightSquared transmitters (which will be on land and won't be anywhere near the sea turtles out in the Gulf of Mexico anyway).

But if the NSA is tracking space-based signals that are weak because they're from a distant galaxy, the feds can't turn the power up. I betcha one of them underwater UFOs hit the Deepwater Horizon drilling rig on the way in, and that twin otter DHC-6 in the picture was either searching for the wreckage, or trying to home in on the weak signals from space to try to pinpoint the galaxy that the underwater UFOs came from.

I was born at night, but it wasn't LAST night - - and if I worked for LightSquared, I'd be pretty pissed!

Why does this make me think a really bad Roland Emmerich film is in our future?

That's hilarious!

I love that show...seriously what other show has a group of experts that surpasses this dude?

My hero

I love that show...seriously what other show has a group of experts that surpasses this dude?

My hero

You picked my absolute favorite guy! I had to watch all three seasons pretty much back to back, and what cracked me up more than anything was how that guy's hair changes over the three seasons. While most people get more "hollywood" with their hair and appearance as they progress from season 1 to 3, this guy went the other route. He let his hair go CRAZIER because he KNEW he was on TV.

And everything he says is the most dramatic and earth shattering conclusion in the history of the spoken word.