The roll continues for Our Heroes...

Greg de'Ville

...more fun & good times from the defense (yeah, TA-KE-O!) and the STs (Peters recovery of blocked punt in EZ). And another strong effort from Evans.

Even Lindell seems to be finding the target lately with four treys.

5 straight & 7 of the last 9...nice! Put the hammer down on Frisco next Sunday and then cram for the FINAL EXAM 1/2 vs. the Stinky Little Steelers. And folks, the Stinky Littles are ripe for the taking--the gravy train they've been on is gonna hit a red signal soon. I want that game to mean more than just a case of beer bet with my dad-in-law.

Bills still need help to make the playoffs, but they are helping themselves in the meantime and that's what matters.

I wonder if that troll Bungle Butthead or whatever his name is will show up again now that his team is in the scrap heap.

Congrats to Marty S. & the Bolts on wrapping up the AFC West today. The Dog-Ass Jets took a major step towards locking down a WC berth by routing the pathetic Seaducks (bye-bye, Holmgren).

It would be nice to get some major help from GB and Indy to take Jax & Balt down a notch.

In the meantime, a five-game win streak by Our (resurgent) Heroes is a nice way to celebrate the holiday. But there's a lot more work to be done. But these '04 Bills have given all of us diehards the one ingredient that's been lacking in recent years: hope!

...more fun & good times from the defense (yeah, TA-KE-O!) and the STs (Peters recovery of blocked punt in EZ).  And another strong effort from Evans.

Even Lindell seems to be finding the target lately with four treys.

5 straight & 7 of the last 9...nice!  Put the hammer down on Frisco next Sunday and then cram for the FINAL EXAM 1/2 vs. the Stinky Little Steelers.  And folks, the Stinky Littles are ripe for the taking--the gravy train they've been on is gonna hit a red signal soon.  I want that game to mean more than just a case of beer bet with my dad-in-law.

Bills still need help to make the playoffs, but they are helping themselves in the meantime and that's what matters.

I wonder if that troll Bungle Butthead or whatever his name is will show up again now that his team is in the scrap heap.

Congrats to Marty S. & the Bolts on wrapping up the AFC West today.  The Dog-Ass Jets took a major step towards locking down a WC berth by routing the pathetic Seaducks (bye-bye, Holmgren).

It would be nice to get some major help from GB and Indy to take Jax & Balt down a notch. 

In the meantime, a five-game win streak by Our (resurgent) Heroes is a nice way to celebrate the holiday.  But there's a lot more work to be done.  But these '04 Bills have given all of us diehards the one ingredient that's been lacking in recent years:  hope!

167130[/snapback]

AMEN!! Heres to 10-6...go GB!