Todd Heap to NY Jets ?

Frez

No. Again, given how rarely our offense scores, we need a functional, playmaking TE to compete in this division. Decisions made by other teams based on their needs should have nothing to do with how we meet our positional needs.

I don't disagree with you here. I just find it odd that there are several top FA TE's out there, and no one is talking to them. So there must be something else going on.

Beyond being relegated to HAVING to hope our guys will develop and improve, S. Nelson has shown flashes of spectacular play, though injuries have dampened early expectations. Easley is another guy no one in the NFL knows we have, who may be a WR in TE clothing.

Maybe, just maybe, we have what we need already. I know many here (most??) don't belive this, but we're not tasked with building this team. Buddy & Chan & Co. are.

We HAVE to believe they know what they're doing.

they do know what they are doing. can we all just come back in a few years when they are done fixing the team? don't televise the games, nothing. too hard to watch a minor league franchise get dragged around the field by the rest of the league.