First day of camp...

eball

Reading the blog on bb.com and watching a couple of the videos from yesterday's practice, I have a few thoughts:

-- Levi's a goner; PS or cut for sure

-- Nice to see Aaron Williams make an immediate impact (jamming receivers, an INT)

-- McKelvin appeared to be very active; Stevie beat him deep but he also had some breakups

-- Easley's going to have an uphill battle early on; I think he'll need to take a couple of hits on that knee and realize it's structurally sound so he can forget about it and play

-- I fully expect Wood to elevate to a top-5 C this season (read the Buffalo News article on TBD; he's loaded for bear)

-- Those white helmets look SWEET

You forgot to mention that Merriman is still upright. You could be right about Levi. I'm not sure what to think about all of the gadget type QBs, though. Kinda scares me.

Let's be clear, we're talking Brad Smith here. He gives teams an bonafide extra aspect to prepare for in regards to our offense and I think that his main use will be coming in when the Bills are 10 yards or less from the endzone. Defenses hate guys like Smith when teams are that close in. They don't know if he's going to be used as the QB, as receiver, as runningback or he could be used as just a decoy.