OT- Computer problem

crackur

for some odd reason my mouse is crazy or something

when I open my inet browser it opens a cple of them.....when I close one it closes all of them........when I click a link it opens that window like 3 times.....and when I minimize it goes nuts by max and min over and over.........

I tried to slow the doubleclick etc down but it doesnt help.........

how can I fix this lol

for some odd reason my mouse is crazy or something

when I open my inet browser it opens a cple of them.....when I close one it closes all of them........when I click a link it opens that window like 3 times.....and when I minimize it goes nuts by max and min over and over.........

I tried to slow the doubleclick etc down but it doesnt help.........

how can I fix this lol

167114[/snapback]

Is this just within the web browser? Does it do weird stuff iin other apps?

its just way too fast and yes........with anything its fast and bad with highlighting stuff

167132[/snapback]

Could be lots of things. First make sure its plugged in correctly. Is it a USB mouse? If so and you are using the USB port try another port OR you can use the ps2 adapter that came with it and use the ps2 port instead.

If its cordless its possible the batteries are going on you.

Make sure correct drivers are installed for the mouse. If they are old you can always go to the manufacturers site and get new, updated ones.

It's also possible, if its the old style ball type mouse, that it is dirty and needs cleaning.